HONOLULU — Weigh-ins for mixed martial arts event “Bellator 213: Macfarlane vs. Letourneau” took place Friday in Honolulu.
The fights are scheduled for today at the Neal S. Blaisdell Arena in Honolulu. The main card is be shown on streaming service DAZN, while the preliminaries will be streamed on Bellator.com and on the Bellator mobile app.
Two fighters from Kauai are set to fight in Saturday’s preliminaries.
Timothy “War” Teves (3-0) of Kapahi will face Canaan Kawaihae (4-1, 1 no contest) of Kailua in a 145-pound bout. Teves weighed in at 143.9 pounds Friday, and Kawaihae weighed in at 145.7.
Also representing Kauai is Dustin Barca (2-0) of Kilauea against Isaac Hopps (4-3) of Honolulu in a 155-pound bout. Barca weighed in at 154 pounds, and Hopps weighed in at 154.1.
The night’s main event features Honolulu native Ilima-Lei Macfarlane (8-0) defending her Bellator women’s flyweight championship against Valerie Letourneau (10-6) of Montreal.
Macfarlane weighed in at 125 pounds, and Letourneau weighed in at 124.4 pounds.
Other fighters from Hawaii featured in Saturday’s bouts are:
- Kai Kamaka III, Ewa Beach
- Shojin Miki, Honolulu
- Chris Cisneros, Hilo
- Maki Pitolo, Nanakuli
- Russell Mizuguchi, Hilo
- Michael Nakagawa, Honolulu
- Kala Hose, Waianae
- Marcus Gamble, Mililani
- Spencer Higa, Honolulu
- Ryan Dela Cruz, Honolulu
- Kona Oliveira, Haleiwa
- Nainoa Dung, Makaha
- Liam McGeary, Honolulu
Complete weigh-in results
* denotes fighter missed weight
- Women’s flyweight world title main event: Valerie Letourneau (10-6) (124.4) vs. Ilima-Lei Macfarlane (8-0) (125)
- Middleweight co-main event: Rafael Carvalho (15-2) (186.5)* vs. Lyoto Machida (24-8) (185.9)
- Welterweight world grand prix first-round bout: Ed Ruth (6-0) (169.3) vs. Neiman Gracie (8-0) (166.8)
- Light-heavyweight main card bout: Liam McGeary (12-3) (203.4) vs. King Mo Lawal (21-7) (203.8)
- Lightweight main card bout: Nainoa Dung (1-0) (153.3) vs. Kona Oliveira (1-0) (153.7)
- Light-heavyweight preliminary bout: Marcus Gamble (2-0) (206) vs. Kala Hose (7-6) (208.3)*
- 180-pound catchweight preliminary bout: Chris Cisneros (17-9) (178.9) vs. Maki Pitolo (10-4) (179.8)
- Bantamweight preliminary bout: Shojin Miki (4-3) (136) vs. Kai Kamaka III (4-2) (136)
- Featherweight preliminary bout: Canaan Kawaihae (4-1, 1 NC) (145.7) vs. Timothy Teves (143.9) (3-0)
- Flyweight preliminary bout: Russell Mizuguchi (4-0) (125.7) vs. Michael Nakagawa (6-3) (123)
- Lightweight preliminary bout: Isaac Hopps (4-3) (154.1) vs. Dustin Barca (154) (2-0)
- Featherweight preliminary bout: Spencer Higa (6-8) (154.8) vs. Ryan Dela Cruz (8-6) (155.6)