The Department of Transportation announced possible traffic delays due to improvement work between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 3 p.m. Monday through Friday due to the following ongoing projects:
• In Anahola near the Pili Mai Ke Kai subdivision between Anahola Road and Kukuihale Road for intersection improvements and shoulder maintenance.
• In Wailua fronting the Wailua Golf Course between Marine Camp Road and Leho Drive for guardrail improvements.
• North of Kilauea Town at the Kolo Road intersection for intersection improvements.
• In Lawa‘i east of the Piko Road intersection lanes in both directions will be narrowed for permit work on the highway.
• In Lawa‘i west of the Koloa Road intersection the speed limit has been reduced and travel lanes narrowed and shifted temporarily for shoulder work.
• In Kalaheo between Lauoho Road and Hokua Road near the Kalaheo Jelly Factory for drainage and shoulder lane improvements.
• Both directions on Waialo Road for Kauai County sewer system installations.