The Garden Island corrects errors of fact in news stories. If you notice an error, please contact us at one of the numbers listed below.
• Sunday’s Business section article “Future leaders sound off” (page C1) should state that Nalu Thain said a Wailua River hydro-dam or Mount Wai‘ale‘ale windmills would go too far in the name of sustainability at the expense of the island’s natural resources.
• Thursday’s front-page article “Housing master plan includes affordable homes” should state the following:
• Forty percent of the housing at Kohea Loa in Hanama‘ulu will be affordable. This does not represent 40 percent of the Lihu‘e-Hanama‘ulu master plan’s overall requirement for all project sites.
• Wailani’s commercial segment will be started before the residential portion.
• Mike Tresler is Grove Farm’s senior vice president.