HONOLULU — At its recent annual meeting, the Hawaii Employers Council announced the election of nine Hawaii executives to serve three-year terms as board members, effective Jan. 1, 2020. The incoming board members are:
• Bob Gunter, president and CEO, Koloa Rum;
• Jan Harada, executive director, H.T. Hayashi Foundation;
• Lina Le, human resources enterprise director, Y. Hata & Co., Limited;
• Paul Naso, general counsel, Hawaii Employers’ Mutual Insurance Company;
• Gregg Nelson, general manager, chief executive officer and president, Napili Kai Beach Resort;
• Richard Rand, partner, Marr Jones & Wang;
• Bruce M. Rosen, executive vice president, Hawaii Central Federal Credit Union;
• Glenn Yamashita, vice president of finance, Honolulu Cookie Company;
• Gavin Swain, vice president and chief actuary, Hawaii Medical Service Association.
The Hawaii Employers Council is a nonprofit employer association dedicated to helping employers build skilled, engaged and effective workforces. Founded in 1943, HEC has been serving Hawaii’s business community for more than 76 years.