Be aware of human trafficking, gang stalking

• Bill Buley / The Garden Island

Rose A. Buchanan

I came to (The Garden Island newspaper) to inform people of my situation that I am in so as to help me and others. It’s called “human trafficking” and/or “gang stalking. It is a billion-dollar industry that targets people for various reasons; mostly for criminals to make money off your life in any way “they” can.

Everyone always asks, “who are ‘they?’” If I knew exactly who “they” are, I’d be able to get a restraining order. “They’’ do the harassment and targeting with many people. which is why it’s called “gang stalking.’’ There has been a brief story on a news station a few years ago about it.

Nothing is being done to fix it. When a victim tries to get help, “they” have their people in as police, agents, lawyers, judges, etc. It is another form of “organized crime” with a twist of terrorism.

The criminals make the victim look like they are crazy, on drugs, paranoid, or anything they can so you won’t believe them or help them. That’s how they are a billion-dollar industry; excellent at deception and at making the victim look guilty of something.

I know in my personal situation, they have lied to make me look like a pedophile, thief, abuser, hater, etc., so people will be nasty and ignorant, and at times, violent toward me. Then they tell people it is me that is bad or have bad karma.

I have excellent karma or I wouldn’t keep rising above the terroristic, cultist tactics being used against me. They have destroyed my career of 17 years operating heavy equipment, destroyed my 18 years partnership with my friend and wife.

Yes, I am a lesbian, much of this is because of that. Homophobes assume all LGBT people are pedophiles. These guys have “teams” of people that handle smear campaigns to destroy reputations, businesses, families, friendships and whatever else they can. They are destroyers, not builders of love, faith and hope.

People have told me, sometimes, of what was said to them. An example is a woman I was working with who told me that she was told to lie to help get me fired. Then she never spoke to me again, as if she was afraid. Many people have been brave enough to tell me but many have not.

I have been on the island of Kauai for eight days. The same harassment has already started here with trying to interfere in my job prospects. I passed all drug tests and passed interviews the third day that I was here. The fifth day, the same guy that said he’d put me to work couldn’t believe that my email with my resume was blocked from getting to him until I gave him real evidence from printing it and the rejection of it.

I am telling you this to let you know I am being stalked, harassed and kept from working by people telling lies. I am not part of a game, team, volunteer or anything like it for Hollywood or anywhere else.

I have been to police and FBI in other states to file complaints. I am trying to inform good people of the tactics of these terrorists so you can understand and know if it happens to you.

I had a good life with a wonderful wife, an excellent career, lots of family and friends and activities. All of this has been stolen by terrorists using cult tactics to try to force me to marry a man, have kids and live a life other than what I had built for myself.

I have a rainbow family: a brother-in-law that is half-Japanese, two African-American sisters-in-law, a nephew-in-law that is of Mexican descent. There isn’t any group that I have been prejudiced against except the people that are doing this to me. The “they” are multi-cultural. It’s not just one group doing this.

In Hollywood, they consider it a “game” to do this to people. Human traffickers don’t have an age, color or gender preference. It is evil and evil doesn’t have a color.

I am going to go to local police to file paperwork. The only thing I can do is give the evidence when it comes up. They do have professionals who can track the cyber criminals doing the blocking of emails because it gives them numbers and trails to follow.

If these things are happening to you, please turn it in and follow through with trying to get these people put in prison where they belong. If any of their lies about me were true, I’d already be in prison! They have the ability to make fake videos, fake news and fake conversations! All of which, I have been told by various people, has been done to me.

I am here for only good intentions of island life of the aloha spirit with my beautiful, future wife. I am looking for steady employment and staying on Kauai. I hope to be able to write more information about these topics from my personal experience of being the victim of gang stalking and human trafficking.

Rose A. Buchanan recently moved to Kauai.

1. gordon oswald October 15, 2018 5:24 am Reply

First of all, Garden Island, did you really print this story? Seriously! There are much better Psychiatrists and Health facilities on the mainland that could be of help to you Rose from the standpoint of dealing with your horrible situation. May this unfortunate Rose find the help she needs. Everyone in our family who read this is heartbroken for her pain. Unfortunately, a lot of people in the same boat as Rose find their way to Kauai. We just don’t have the infrastructure or facilities to take care of them!

1. John November 27, 2018 4:04 am Reply

She is right, there are estimates of 10.000 to 300.000 people suffering this in the us alone and it’s global. 70% are women and 90% have no criminal record. Both me and my wife were targeted, they will defame,smear and destroy your life and relationships

1. Raymond L January 10, 2019 10:41 pm Reply

Look up gangstalking, organized harassment on Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, WordPress. It is real and 1-2% of the general world population could be Targeted Individuals in all countries. It is society corruption, evil, and demonic. The evil clients, organizers, handlers, and perps are persecuting the TIs.

Youtube: RL (Targeted Individuals and Perp TV)

2. Virginia Guy January 15, 2019 2:08 pm Reply

It is real. I have seen it. When tens of the same vehicles follow you through 4 states and let you know total strangers giving you the finger, it throws flags up. Your cell and computers are hacked and so on. You contact The FBI, law enforcement, Congressmen, DOJ, and so on and no one does anything. Some even tell you they won’t touch it. If you are being ignorant about it then you just are not informed or you actually do know and are continuing these criminal’s agendas.

2. Karnac February 2, 2019 6:04 pm Reply

gordon oswald…Sounds like a perpetrator of these crimes? Insinuating mental illness is a common tactic.

2. tunnels October 15, 2018 6:32 am Reply

Wait. What????

3. Charlie Chimknee October 15, 2018 6:47 am Reply

Really…?

4. tunataxi October 15, 2018 7:11 am Reply

I’m all for equal opportunity no matter what you sexual preferences but this story sound’s odd. “Human trafficking ??? Gang stalking ??? There are plenty of gender bending citizens on Kauai all with jobs. Perhaps you should seek some sort of professional help. Thinking you should have landed a job in only 8 days on Kauai is an unreasonable expectation.

5. JKS October 15, 2018 7:41 am Reply

Paranoia and heavy equipment. What could go wrong?

6. lawrence clean October 15, 2018 9:27 am Reply

Thank you for sharing your story. You are not alone, there are many, many people complaining of being subjects of intelligence work, what you are referring to as “gang stalking.”
    It’s also called cointelpro. As far as who are committing these acts of surveillance and sabotage, one of the key offenders are surveillance role players, which are being hired by many private security companies around the country to carry out work that may not be allowed directly by law enforcement.
    Here is one of these companies:
    This is just one company, there are TONS of them, usually run by former spies or ex-military. I hope that helps you understand who is committing these vile acts against civilians. Sorry you are targeted, you are not alone. -LC

7. KawikaW October 15, 2018 11:21 am Reply

Wow. Perfect example of why you should not eat tide pods.

1. Kamila October 18, 2018 12:31 pm Reply

Thumbs up KawikaW

8. Paid2Talk October 15, 2018 11:42 am Reply

Quick question, if you’re a victim why would you be putting your picture out on the local paper so everyone can see you? If you’re trying to find a job and you’re being stalked now all of you’re stalkers have your picture…doesn’t seem very intelligent to me. I truly hate that you’ve been targeted but you’re going about this all wrong. Good luck but this isn’t helping your cause.

1. Jacqueline Meyers December 9, 2018 2:42 am Reply

I wonder the respinses are so straight up calling a person a lier or crazy are themselves part of the gang stalking creaters.

9. LMat October 15, 2018 12:33 pm Reply

Uhhh, I think this belongs in the Craiglist’s Rants and Raves section…
    Not sure why TGI felt the need to print this. Sounds a little koo-koo to me.

10. Scott E October 15, 2018 4:26 pm Reply

Ummm what? Gang stalking? What the hell is that? Human trafficking on Kauai??? WTF???Please explain unless your bats*!t crazy!

11. manawai October 15, 2018 8:47 pm Reply

After reading your letter and what it reveals about you; not others, as an employer, I’d definitely say “pass”.

12. Canada October 16, 2018 6:01 am Reply

It happens in Canada as well to people. The police are involved and they “gang stalk” many people on black lists that they keep. The people who are victimized are not involved in criminal activity and have no criminal associates.

There was even a news paper article recently about this subject in Canada on the CBC.ca website.

1. ItsbiginVancouver February 13, 2019 2:10 pm Reply

It’s big in Vancouver, a lot of cultures are involved. I too was a victim. They still keep tabs on me, but it’s not heavy following like it was last year. I went home to visit and they followed me 2 provinces away.

13. Pete Antonson October 16, 2018 2:06 pm Reply

Such a joy to see the cadre of white trash trump supporters, who lost their souls last year, taking a break from saying “my precious” while counting their money or their “Insults 101” classes on Twitter, to prove that, consistent with their mentally ill leader, they will never have any empathy for anyone other than themselves!

14. Ivan N. Harris October 16, 2018 4:03 pm Reply

Some of the most IGNORANT comments to this article are sad. If you don’t know what “gang stalking” is, you should educate yourselves. Knowledge is power. Best wishes, Ruth!

1. james October 17, 2018 7:21 am Reply

I did educate myself on gang stalking. It’s a symptom or sighnthat that the person claiming to be a victim of gang stalking suffers from paranoid delusional behavior and needs to seek treatment. Thanks for prompting me to do my research.

1. Cliffhangerz December 2, 2018 11:10 pm Reply

I’m a serious victim of gang stalking here on kauai! Born and raised!! It’s for real and the harder I tried to get help the harder I was harassed and have been hospitalized 7 times from the police abuse and craziness of the realist thing. And how I lost all my life support after mother passing of cancer. I threatened to sue and all hell broke loose and almost lost my life twice. No joke. I have been evaluated by state physic s and you name it all passed me with flying colors literally. So please Kauai this is real and my life was ruined by “them”

1. Bethany Wright January 20, 2019 11:37 am Reply

I’m a victim and preparing to begin classes for my masters in psych. I have learned to separate my life into, gangstalking garbage and real life in order to survive. God bless you ! They usually are some of your stalkers that comment and suggest psychological help just fyi. LOVE YOU! STAY POSITIVE!

15. Sarena October 18, 2018 8:24 am Reply

James, perhaps doing further research on the subject will help you learn of this crime called “Gang Stalking” “Contract Stalking” or “Electronic Harassment”. Please go to these websites.

1) targetjustice.com
    2) biggerthansnowden.com

On those sites, you will find legal affidavit’s from FBI /CIA agents and medical doctors confirming these crimes really are occurring.
    Every individual doesn’t’ know who is targeting them, however, there are some individuals that do know the individuals who are targeting them and legal actions are usually taken.

Please see this recent story of individuals found guilty of doing just what “Rose” is speaking about.

Calgary police officers convicted of corruption in harassment campaign targeting mother.

Also, please see “Youtube video” Police Acknowledge Gang Stalking (Group/Organized Stalking) in the Media

Because we don’t understand something please research what a victim is claiming before calling the delusional and other names when no one here has the medical license or credentials to do so.

Best Regards Rose..

16. Rowena Estillore October 18, 2018 11:54 am Reply

This crime is really happening. It is called “gang staIking” or “organized stalking” or “cointelpro” or “electronic harassment”. I am also a victim of this crime. They use surveillance technologies like remote neural monitoring (RNM), voice to skull technology (V2K), directed energy weapon (DEW) or microwave weapons etc. They use satellite to track their targets so anywhere you go they can surveil you. They can also use electronics like TV, microwave, laptops/computers etc as a means to surveil and track that is why sometimes they call it “electronic harassment”.

If you go to TargetedJustice.com, there are former NSA/CIA/FBI agents and employees that talk about this crime that is truly happening. There are affidavits of all victims and most are former high ranking officials of the government. Look up DARPA, MK Ultra, Cointelpro and other programs about mind control and psychological warfare.

There is one Targeted Individual that won electronic harassment in court https://libertasintel.wordpress.com/2014/08/02/targeted-individual-kathleen-watterson-wins-electronic-harassment-court-case/?fbclid=IwAR2HGMxVlK9_hJa21FY4CpGLUSXpraxKOBZlCMyzfb4sOZmzofEc_cvAS5A.

This crime also happened to US Diplomats in Cuba https://www.yahoo.com/news/scientists-say-neuroweapons-behind-cuba-attacks-170009735.html?fbclid=IwAR02k2ETJiPh5nFxtqWU3hM4jNgql1wO7n19t2b8N4STnGpS4Nvw7ZJI5dg.

17. manawai October 18, 2018 3:31 pm Reply

This proves it! We have more than our share of lolo’s on Kauai. “They use satellite to track their targets so anywhere you go they can surveil you.” So these stalkers have so much money, that they put up their own satellites costing millions of dollars just so they can track some individual for no purpose other than voyeurism? Okaaaayyy…. I think we need more mental facilities if these “victims” keep moving here. Oh ya, what about those folks who claim they’ve been kidnapped by aliens in flying saucers and the “probing” they do? Gotta worry about that too!

18. Rowena Estillore October 18, 2018 9:21 pm Reply

They do not put up or purchase these satellites. Some people commenting here are not smart enough. These satellites being used are owned by the government. Some belong to other agencies but the government is given access to use it.

19. Rowena Estillore October 18, 2018 9:24 pm Reply

These programs are actually for terrorist but because of the billion dollar funding they get post 9/11 and that FISA court there are no checks and balances. Anyone can be targeted for personal vendetta/revenge, dissent, jealousy, human experimentation etc.

20. Elle October 19, 2018 8:23 am Reply

Since some of the folks commenting want to call Gangstalking delusional… How about we call it, what they call it, “COMMUNITY ORIENTED POLICING”! I bet they heard of that. That is the nice pseudo clean name these demons like to call it.

21. space November 2, 2018 8:59 pm Reply

I wouldn’t believe it if it didn’t happen to me. The military intelligence surveillance complex is now at war with the American people. The FBI DHS or other agency are putting innocent people on terror watchlists and then their names go the local/state Fusion Center where they’re shared with local police, Infragard, and community watch vigilante groups. I believe it’s to keep budgets growing. There are many tactics used on “targeted individuals” but it’s psychological ops so public doesn’t see it. TI’s are under constant surveillance. It’s a real trip!! But it’s real.

22. Robyn Patrick November 14, 2018 9:32 am Reply

Thank you so much. This has been a nightmare for me. I obviously pissed someone off so bad that I am now being victimized. If the person who I made angry would have just confronted me and told me that information instead of playing games with my life, then I might have a fighting chance. No one deserves this hell and anyone who is replying to this article being negative is ignorant of their government’s real motives or is either being paid from defense contractors. All of these gang stalking individuals being paid to
    commit genocide or fraud or whatever against their fellow countrymen or women in this United States need to have the same thing done to them and their families. Instead of committing murder and fraud for money, maybe Americans need to learn to stand up for each other and stand up to these monsters before there is nothing or no one else left to take a stand.

1. Kevin November 22, 2018 7:24 am Reply

Couldn’t have said it better, Robin. I too am a target. Only after I noticed things were happening around me that couldn’t possibly be a mere coincidence all the time, did I do an internet search and stumbled across gang stalking. Something I never heard of in my life and had I not experienced these tactics myself, and the tables was flipped I’d probably think someone was paranoid too. I unfortunately made the mistake of chasing down one of my followers which led to me being pulled over further down the road. I tried to explain the best I could to the police who held me there for 2 hours of what was going on around me. Where do you think I ended up? In an ambulance to get checked out by a psych dr, my car towed and my license pulled. I had to appear before the board and prove to them that I was not delusional or suffered some kind of psychiatric illness. Funny thing is, the guy I chased down and cut off hit the rear of my vehicle and caused minor damage that the police pointed out to me, yet even though they got all of their information from “witnesses” that called in including the guy who hit me, they refused to give me his information to fill out an accident report. It’s a big game to these people to play this hunt and seek game, most who do not realize the true purpose of what they’re participating in. Don’t know the exact reason as to how I got placed in this program, but it is quite evident I am. My car has been fucked with, my house has been broken into and nothing taken, I am constantly followed and the cocky smirk of those I believe to be the various handlers who direct these morons on what to do and where to be, etc. takes a lot on my part to not go right up to then and punch them in the face. The ones doing it me appear to be retired military and most of the perps seem to be those that had a hard time socially growing up and probably picked on and they seem to find some awkward sense of community with their peers in doing this. Eventually, this will get exposed to the general public and then it’ll be their turn to deal with consequences of their stupidity and off righteousness they believe they have in treating people in this manner. Just hope it’s sooner rather than later

23. Rose Ann December 7, 2018 12:20 pm Reply

My experience maybe isn’t usual ‘gang stalking” but definitely a psy-op with gaslighting and a cover up of hearings in court about me that were excluding me and full social spectrum involvement otherwise and including family, churches, etc friends law enforcement. Yep, did the mental health issue etc and general defamation and personal attack defamation in court I’ve overheard people say that….. stonewalling and silence and ignoring me…. target, isolate, withhold information.. friendlies have said ‘everyone else knows why can’t she”.. questions by some people but not yet any disclosure and it’s seven years.. there might be psychotronics and neural monitoring… voice to skull ?? i don’t know….many people seemed to be under gag order or something… 3 hrs from a military intelligence center and homeland security Mastering the Human domain facility… I guess and speculate about “everything” but know that this is a cover up and a ‘code of silence’…. want me to think and other people to think I’m “crazy, making it up, “doing it for money” and police help with mental health framing, and mental health counselors too etc… the state mental facilities seem to be part of the scheming…

24. Ms Jenkins December 12, 2018 11:16 am Reply

THROUGH GANG STALKING, THEY TRIED TO ABDUCT MY SON 3 TIMES …… IT IS REAL. UK Thank you so much for your post Ms Rose Buchanan, this has been a burden for years and years trying to protect my son. We we subjected to home invasions also for many many years .. God Bless you. Many thanks for bringing this horrific nightmare to light ……… Forever grateful

25. tunnels December 27, 2018 2:45 pm Reply

I can’t believe TGI would print such utter nonsense. But hey, I’m open to believing that UFOs are real.

26. Richard Bruce January 2, 2019 1:15 pm Reply

Rose, I believe your story because it also happened to me, see the VICE YouTube channel movie “The Nightmare World of Gang Stalking”. Most people are totally oblivious to what this world is and they ridicule you as crazy as you describe, but the truth about these programs to target and destroy people for money is coming out. I urge you not to be simple in your thinking it is only people, and only about money. I believe it is also about destroying people that are potential threats, or who have offended the powers that should not be. See my channel Richard Bruce on YouTube.

27. Lori K. January 6, 2019 12:59 pm Reply

It is clear those commenting here with meanness and feigned lack of understanding of the problem explained in this story are part of the problem- trying to undermined victims and spread disinformation. To protect the cause.
    Indeed paranoia becomes a real problem when one is under constant harassment, attacks and gas lighting. It’s self preservation. And not comfortable to have to live life looking over one’s shoulder, WISHING it was all imagined. It is beyond terrifying to realize grown ups, including some in powerful positions, are so sadistic or stupidly complicit using such evil tactics to harm decent and innocent citizens. I too have suffered being illegally stalked and harassed for far too long. My young children are targeted as part of the torture process. The perpetrators let me see them videoing, live streaming, photographing my children and me. They enjoy watching me become terrified and staying vigilant, not knowing what is their intention or what to do about it. Evil doesn’t describe the abuse we’ve experienced well enough.
    Have I angered the wrong person? The perps are from all walks of life. Many are neighborhood watch and citizens on patrol who clearly think they’re doing their civic duty by terrorizing me and my family. But many are military, retired vets, police, EMTs, fire department, public school workers…anyone in the federal employee slot seems to be involved.
    They’ve broken into our home in TN many times, leaving the same sinister calling cards, hacked our emails, phones, bank accts, credit cards…perps try to befriend my children (which is beyond horrifying), park in our driveway and drive away when we approach, follow us slowly as we take walks, crowd us in public and madly snap pictures at the same time…the list of their constant tactics is long. I look at the people who seem nice and wonder why they do it, sometimes they seem terrified of me. It’s scary wondering what they’ve been told, or threatened to get their compliance and scare them. Disheartening. I don’t know how to make them stop. I hope that as these watch lists grow (seemingly state by state for the purpose of gearing fed dollars to state counter terrorism budgets?? Maybe also as a psych study/ experiment as there always seems to be an “observer” present when someone is trying to provoke anger or terror…maybe they are trying to provoke violence???) that they will be exposed and Americans will be outraged that this has been allowed to go on. In the mean time, our health is being severely affected. And our lives are not full, happy and successful as they should be as we seem to be set up for frustration and terror around every corner. I hope the people who knowingly and willingly take part in the “soft kill” of decent people, like us, will, themselves, experience the same and wake up to how illegal and morally wrong it is- and step forward to help stop this cultural decline. Where are our congressional leaders on this topic? They should be demanding data turned over by fusion centers and stop the citizen patrol madness….or does the data lie and convince them that only bad people are on these “watch lists”? How can my young children be bad and deserve this? Where is the law to protect them? Step up people in power and with a voice who KNOW this is happening in our country!

28. Erika Flores January 11, 2019 9:18 pm Reply

HI MY NAME IS ERIKA AND IM BEING A VICTIM OF GANG STALKING ITS HORRIBLE ITS A NIGHTMARE FOR ME I GOT TO THINK I WAS GOING CRAZY BECAUSE NO ONE BELIEVED ME AND YES WHEN I TRIED ASKING THE POLICE FOR HELP THEY TOOK ME TO A CRAZY HOSPITAL TO COVER IT UP AND SCARE ME BUT NOW THAT I SAW THAT EVERYTHING YOU SAID YOU EXPERIENCE IS THE SAME THINGS I HAVE EXPERIENCE IT BRINGS ME HOPE THAT I CAN PUT AN END TO THIS AND I WANT TO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR BREAVENESS AND YOUR KINDNESS IN HELPING US VICTIMS OF THIS HORRIFYING LIFE WE ARE VICTIMS OF SOCIETY I WOULD LIKE TO SPEAK TO YOU SO I CAN TELL YOU MY STORY IS THE SAME AS YOURS PLEASE HELP ME

1. Bob February 13, 2019 10:18 pm Reply

Im dealing with the same.u can contact me

29. Michael mease January 15, 2019 12:08 pm Reply

Hi my name is Michael Mease from cedar rapids Iowa me myself have been being attacked by people that are close to me and people that are not that made me feel like I’ve gone crazy they boosted up my basically of who I am I’ve been to prison I’ve done drugs so they have used that against me to make people believe that I’m worst I’m a bad person so I’d have no credibility and the main one is my spouse I do I do believe that she might be in on it because a lot of it is coming from her but there has to be people that are helping her. I got out of prison about 2 years ago and ever since then I came home to my wife being completely different to me believing that I’m being filmed in the house 2 her acting like she’s talking to people to make me believe that I’m crazy when nobody’s around she acts one way and then when people come around she actually different she’s use my vulnerability of my secrets against me to keep me home I mean I love the woman to death and that’s why I don’t want to believe it but it is true I do believe that there is a local stocking crew in cedar rapids Iowa and they are working on individuals that have domestications drug dealers I mean people that just have done wrong to people yes I have done wrong in my past and I paid my debt to society by going to prison and now somebody is ruining my life every aspect of it is being destroyed the ripped away from me I justI just wanted my story out there that way at least somebody knew if anything happened to me my story would be out there I had a friend named Shane way Bell same thing kind of happen to him and my wife was involved not that my wife was involved but she was around then the time that it happened and now all the sudden the same things are happening to me play smarter than me they got my criminal record to play me and they have basically tortured me this last two years I’ve almost killed myself but I don’t want to die thanks for reading my story like I said my name is Michael Mease cedar rapids Iowa email me if you want to .wrightmease@gmail.com

30. Sanbria Chavez January 16, 2019 4:55 am Reply

This is definitely a real thing. They think it’s a game but is so torturous to so many and so wrong on so many accounts. Thank you for sharing your story. You are brave beyond measure. I read this and my heart goes out to you

31. Patty January 17, 2019 8:22 am Reply

I watched gang stalking unfold on a young woman that just graduated with a criminal justice degree herself this week. Gang stalking is very real and very evil.

32. Phil wren February 14, 2019 9:38 am Reply

Hello my name is phil wren I’m now 44 yo from mandurah western Australia I was a heavey machine operator in the mines and I tripped over the most bitter little 23 yo who was so bitter he got jealous over a spare packet of smokes and that i knew one of “his friends” longer than him and he knew some narcissistic people with these skill sets that i went to school with I have been going threw this since 2011 and they used false allegations of attempted kidknapping to blind side me so a blind eye would be turned to frauds and in my case stolen birth certificate phones in my name and a possible life insurance policy these are facts in my case, but police still refused to investigate i found this out via slip ups by her in a false vro , asking qs to myself like why my id why after 20 years did she come back into my life then the false allegation of break and enter when I was as a fact with proof 1800km away ,i let the first 3 vro’s slide then asked for her transscripts you should of seen the qs i received from my laywer to the magistrate about why i only asked for hers it took 5 years to get proof no help from senior police or famIly ,they use “micro management & power of suggestion NOT some super secret device FOR mind control “eg several people saying gee that green shirt would look good on you but after ther 3rd person mentions it, even tho a week b4 you hated it all of a sudden it starts to look appealing because we care how others see us, targets are usually chosen along time b4 they even know and often picked due to their demeanor as in very pleasant polite and non aggressive behavior so it ups the safety of the hunters and public and introduced by your closest peeps after the allegations have had time to reach their intended targets and sway them “like why would his or her bestfriend friend say that about him after 20 years of friendship it must be true for them to say that as most people are not honest enough or strong enought to confront the lies head-on and just ask the victim,then there’s the offer of a no qs asked attitude if something were to happen say suicide or “accidental death” they also in my case used spyware to keep on top of things and friends call forwarding my convosations to create paranoia when my phones were off and the same friends were just telling me I was paranoid and actually run me threw the mental health system whitch gave them more power and excuse my storey all because I couldn’t get some body to listen I even tried to extream measures to make sure they confronted my friend making sure that of my own accord I had done nothing wrong to get proof but they were already under the spell and had committed to much crime to be able to assists with police intervention so now I’m stuffed like the rest of us 😕 but one thing for sure GO GET YOUR FREEDOM OF INFORMATION and try to check for court order gag there’s whispers they put one on me total permanent black out or extremely large fine for breaking it so what do people do they give it the old I carnt afford that or if it’s threw threats it comes down to “it’s them or me and 97% of us choose ME it’s self preservation a normal human behavior more than 8 years of studying this first hand as a victim and many years as a “grey man growing up” near these people “hunters” who just gave me the old has a nobody and continued talking loose lips sink ships only that kept me a live my hunters have clocked up over 50 years of charges at maximum penalty hope this post is with in the guide lines of this site sorry to ramble tho but i hope some of what ive had to say brings some form of hope to some one this is legalized forced suicide and a game to them once my truth started to come it caused my dad to need a triple stint put in his heart threw stress an innocent 80yo who took citizen of the year 1988 an ex bush fire fighter who has helped many people selflessly and they have Nava done anything for anyone period except to help them selves thank you for taking the time to make a page like this

1. phil February 14, 2019 9:56 am Reply

P.s after all the study I have done I beleive that the use of the dark web and fake social media accounts is used for training and idea swapping and the use of Bitcoin for payment because you cannot have so many victims all across the world with nearly the exact same symptoms (since each and every human is differant and had a differant experience in life so how can we all have nearly the exactly the same expirance and call it a mental health problem…(the first doctor I seen said the most honest thing I had herd in quite some time was a person with mental health problems doesn’t know they have a problem he also said to me that I know the difference between paranoia and what’s real!!!!!!! as in everybody has a normal healthy amount of paranoia it stops is from doing dumb things thanks peeps

33. Ittakes2baby February 19, 2019 12:34 pm Reply

Unless any of the people on this site are the actual VIP gamblers/predatory perverts/pedifiles/human traffickers/twin sibling crime syndicates/gov contractors – principle investigators working on translational research initiatives (i.e.’ brain studies or neurodegenerative diseases)/perverts and naive prepubescent hormonally driven kids who subscribe to social media/video game/blackweb (Torr) sites that make money livestreaming/watching others suffer “anonymously watching” or betting/gambling on real life of targets making money on predicting behavior/ (bitcoin) on outcomes of criminal pranks done to the targets- for sick amusement (like the hunger games or a psych experiment watching a rat in a maze)/puppeteers (not shills or paid “perps”) of this program, it is reasonable to believe those of us who have been identified as dispensable, don’t have the full picture. But it is clear, No one has the right to own another human life period! Cyber or otherwise. We all can agree what is being done is criminal and wrong. What we don’t know is how to stop it.
    If we did have the full picture, we’d be able to put an end to this nonsense.
    But its encouraging to exchange experiences, confirming similar scripted events across demographics and attacks, share hypotheses and look at it scientifically as we are able considering that our lives have been intentionally disrupted in horrifying ways. One person above commented that it appeared like a giant psych experiment. In many ways I believe that is a part of it. To ultimately control another human being without them being complicit, you have to first see what works and what doesnt work…by running “pranks” or putting the test subject through the designed maze…that’s why so many “TI’s” have similar scripted theater and terror campaigns. If it worked for other innocents, why recreate the wheel so to speak.
    I believe part of this program is run by a combination of corrupt politically motivated “money controllers”, gov contractors testing out their new technologies for proof of concept before selling to the government (including biotech, genetic companies, pharmaceutical companies, satellite technology companies, and biomedical/engineering spin off companies from local universities) needing to manipulate the environments of their live human/living cadaver “test subjects” (essentially human trafficked victims) to boost the results of short term “trials.” Most are frauded. Most are used by opportunists reporting their results fraudulently and taking credit hiding human trafficking crimes within “biomedical research” endeavors.
    They need to have human subjects (even if unwilling or unconsented) to show quicker results for their research trials. Aligning themselves with underground or anonymous self interest groups/crime syndicates who are more than willing to help to anything as long as they are paid. As long as its not “them or their own families that are volunteered.” Ie: its possible for instance that research driven corporations like the Michael J. Foxx foundation, aligned with corrupt university syndicates (parkinsons research cores like the Udall centers) actually target innocent families and children to expedite their research results…working with corrupt physicians/technicians who are paid off – framing healthcare to meat objectives of corrupt corporation – exposing testing subjecting innocent people to atrocities almost without detection…shared data…shared corruption.
    I believe there must be a component where the terror campaign component of this program is run or driven by an artificial intelligence software/program, we are put into an algorithm labeled as a terrorist and based on esoteric misinformation entered – we are targeted, isolated, terrorized, studied, exposed to crimes and chemicals and whatever suits those subscribed to the databases financial or scientific needs. It was designed post 911 to defend the US and its allies from threats including terrorism. It is doing what it was designed to do, only unfortunately it is illegally being used on innocent people who are most likely victims of reproductive human trafficking! And don’t even know it.
    To some degree after I have spent more time than I should investigating all reasonable angles of this program in an attempt to understand and learn how to protect myself and other innocent victims from experiencing this same terror campaign for which I have been brutally exposed. This terror campaign is just ONE component of the overall program. So many misdirections, so many opportunistic perverts more than willing to exploit innocent children and families for money, power, fame, reproductive “justice.” It’s wrong anyway you look at it.

34. David Kuvelas February 28, 2019 8:41 pm Reply

I was also gang stalked within the USA for over 3 years within the USA, here is my story: http://oiltradingacademytradesvideoblog.blogspot.com/2014/09/my-story-of-being-slandered-extorted.html
    I understand everything you’re saying as all these things happened to me as well. My gang stalking came because I broke the code to the financial system, if you have the means you can take advantage of this to make money for yourself. In a way you can get these people back for what they’re doing to you, because it’s the same people, they are called Freemasons. I also broke the Freemason Code as well. My gang stalking ended when I moved out of the USA, all they do now is slander me everyday on the Internet. You can set yourself free from these people financially…..find your way over to my trading website Oil Trading Academy….it’s not a joke, it’s not a scam…..it’s the reason I’ve been gang stalked for over 3 years, slandered for the last 8 years online, and the reason why I had to leave the USA in order for the gang stalking to stop. The FBI are apart of the gang stalking……it’s all Freemasonry……Set yourself free, I have the way……David Kuvelas

35. Charles King March 15, 2019 6:18 pm Reply

I was gang stalked hard for about three months last spring. Don’t know why I was picked and don’t know why they cut me loose so soon. wellaware1.com will wake you up to many things and you can use that info to fight the state.