Top 10 cyber-safety tips
1. Think before you click.
2. Get anti-virus protection and keep it updated.
3. Keep your computer software and apps updated.
4. Back-up your pictures and documents.
5. Create strong, unique passwords for every site.
6. Be careful on public Wi-Fi connections.
7. Question what you see in emails and pop-ups.
8. Download and stream from proper sites only.
9. Do not post sensitive information on social media sites.
10. Be mindful of email and phone call fraud attempts.
The Garden Island