Sunday, July 3, 2022 |
Share this story
The Garden Island is publishing information on egg hunts. Here are some that we know of:
• King’s Chapel Kauai: Friday, 10 a.m., Hanapepe Stadium, and 3 p.m. North Vidinha soccer fields. Hunts provide a fun and safe time for the entire family. Over 10,000 candy-filled eggs, games, prizes, food booth, unique show including live puppets. Register your children at www.kckauai.com to get a fast-pass.
• Koloa Missionary Church: 7:30 a.m. breakfast, 8 a.m. egg hunt.
• New Hope Lihue: 9 a.m., Kauai Veterans Center. Fun, food and fellowship, Easter egg hunt to follow service.
• New Hope Kauai: 9:30 a.m., Kauai War Memorial Convention Center. Free Easter egg hunt and luau. All ages welcome.
• West Kauai Lions: 8:30 a.m., H.P. Faye Park, Kekaha. 1,800 eggs will be colored and ready for the keiki.
• Kauai Christian Fellowship North Campus, 4000 Kilauea Road. Keiki Easter egg hunt after Sunday worship service (about 10:50 a.m.), for children toddlers to 6th grade. Potluck Easter meal after the egg hunt.
Email hunt information to email@example.com.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
By participating in online discussions you
acknowledge that you have agreed to the TERMS OF SERVICE. An insightful
discussion of ideas and viewpoints is encouraged, but comments must be civil and in good taste, with no personal attacks. If your comments
are inappropriate, you may be banned from posting. To report comments that you believe do not follow our guidelines,
send us an email.