Easter egg hunts coming
The Garden Island is publishing information on egg hunts. Here are some that we know of:
• Prince Albert Park in Princeville: Saturday, 2 p.m. Eggs are bright confetti eggs. Easter Bunny will be available for pictures (bring own camera) 2-3 p.m. Hosted by Princeville at Hanalei Community Association.
• King’s Chapel Kauai: Friday, April 14, 10 a.m., Hanapepe Stadium, and 3 p.m. North Vidinha soccer fields. Hunts provide a fun and safe time for the entire family. Over 10,000 candy-filled eggs, games, prizes, food booth, unique show including live puppets. Register your children at www.kckauai.com to get a fast-pass.
• New Hope Lihue: 9 a.m., Kauai Veterans Center. Fun, food and fellowship, Easter egg hunt to follow service.
• New Hope Kauai: 9:30 a.m., Kauai War Memorial Convention Center. Free Easter egg hunt and luau. All ages welcome.
• West Kauai Lions: 8:30 a.m., H.P. Faye Park, Kekaha. 1,800 eggs will be colored and ready for the keiki.
• Kauai Christian Fellowship North Campus, 4000 Kilauea Road. Keiki Easter egg hunt after Sunday worship service (about 10:50 a.m.), for children toddlers to 6th grade. Potluck Easter meal after the egg hunt.
Email hunt information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Garden Island