• Generosity better than filing lawsuits
Generousity better than filing lawsuits
If MZ (Mark Zuckerberg) wishes to do the right thing and be accepted into this community, rather than sue people, build walls then come up with some BS reason for doing so, he could show his character by doing the following:
1. Lower the wall by 2-3 feet to match the height of adjacent wall built by Falko. Please don’t give us BS reasons for it like blocking the noise from highway as his house won’t be anywhere near highway and there’s almost no traffic on Koolau Road.
2. Drop lawsuits against all kuleana owners. Allow all access to their parcels and to beach. Stop trying to drive out Hawaiian families and controlling everything. You have already done this in Palo Alto. Did it win you any respect?
3. Create new public easements to beach across, at a minimum, north and south ends of your vast acreage. Learn to share the abundance you have been blessed with.
4. Donate some of your land and money for affordable housing for local families. Habitat for Humanity would be an appropriate recipient.
There is much more he could do for the Hawaiian ohana with his vast resources if he had an open and loving heart.
Actions speak louder than words. Especially when they come from his lawyers.
Michael Wells, Moloa‘a