Kaua‘i County Council
9 a.m., Wednesday, Historic County Building
• Status report on Lydgate Pond Restoration.
• Several communications on accepting donations for Fire Department and for Transportation Agency.
• Pneumatic post driver and portable air compressor: $14,000.
• Environmental Services Management Engineer: Right of entry agreement with Grove Farm, to gather data for EIS related to new sanitary landifill and resource recovery park; indemnify Grove Farm.
• Second reading: Bill amending capital budget for Fiscal Year 2012.
Board of Ethics —
2 p.m., Tuesday, Liquor Conference Room
• Request from Bruce Pleas, Chair of Kekaha Host Community Benefit Action Committee on whether members are required to submit a financial disclosure statement.
• Opinion on Boards and Commissions Administrator John Isobe assistance to Salary Commission with adoption of Resolution 2011-1.
• Letter from OIP requesting explanation why Councilman Mel Rapozo was not allowed to read his testimony during Oct. 14 meeting.
4 p.m., Thursday, Liquor Conference Room
• Public hearing: Live entertainment and dancing license for Scotty’s Beachside BBQ and Big Wave Dave’s.
County Board of Review
1 p.m., Monday, Mo‘ikeha Building, Meeting Room 2A/2B
• Harbor Mall LLC (2); Glen Belisle Trust; Falko Partners LLC (39).
— Visit www.kauai.gov to view complete agendas and watch some meetings streamed live online.