The Department of Transportation announced possible traffic delays due to improvement work between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 3 p.m. Monday through Friday due to the following ongoing projects:
• In Anahola between Hui Road and Ko‘olau Road for pavement resurfacing.
• In Anahola near the Pili Mai Ke Kai subdivision between Anahola Road and Kukuihale Road for intersection improvements and shoulder maintenance.
• North of Kilauea Town for lane striping.
• In Koloa approximately one mile east of Maluhia Road for shoulder lane improvements.
• In Lawa‘i east of the Piko Road intersection lanes in both directions will be narrowed for permit work on the highway.
• In Lawa‘i west of the Koloa Road intersection the speed limit has been reduced and travel lanes narrowed and shifted temporarily for shoulder work.
• In Kalaheo between Lauoho Road and Hokua Road near the Kalaheo Jelly Factory for drainage and shoulder lane improvements.
• Ma‘alo Road for pavement resurfacing during the day.
Mokulele Loop at Lihu‘e Airport
• Mokulele Loop at Lihu‘e Airport for pavement repairs with single lane closures from 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.