Kaua‘i Planning Commission Subdivision Committee
7:30 a.m., Tuesday, Lihu‘e Civic Center
• Modification of a requirement and condition for an 8-lot subdivision in Lawa‘i for Antone Souza.
• Tentative subdivision action for an 11-lot subdivision in Kapa‘a for George Hoffberg, a 7-lot subdivision in Kalaheo for Terry and Marilyn Allen and a 2-lot subdivision in Kapa‘a for the Benedict Garan Jr.Trust and the Shirley M. Crowder Trust.
• Final subdivision action for a 4-lot consolidation in Po‘ipu for Knudsen-Baldwin and 20-lot subdivision in ‘Ele‘ele for the Kaua’i Habitat for Humanity.
Kaua’i Planning Commission
9 a.m., Tuesday, Lihu‘e Civic Center
• Finding of fact and conclusion of law for permits for a fitness center and spa at the Coco Palms Resort.
Kaua‘i Planning Commission/Continuation of Public Hearing
1:30 p.m.,Tuesday, Lihu‘e Civic Center
• Request for permits by the Kauai Care Center to expand a care home facility in Waimea.
Kaua‘i Planning Commission Public Hearing
1:30 p.m., Tuesday, Lihu‘e Civic Center
• Request for permits by the county for revised work on a coastal recreational path in the Kawaihau District.
• Kukui‘ula Development Company seeks permits to build 76 employee housing units on 9.6 units on the makai side of Po‘ipu Road.
Kaua‘i County Council
9 a.m., Wednesday, Historic County Building
• Fund for contributions for transportation improvements in Koloa and Po‘ipu, pedestrian and bicycle pathway from Nawiliwili to Anahola and seawall in front of the Pono Kai condominium complex and a transient vacation rent bill.
Kaua‘i Workforce Investment Board
Noon to 2 p.m., Wednesday, Lihu‘e Civic Center
• Youth provider report, KCC training provider application and long-and-short-term training matrices, new performance measures and updates.
County Public Access, Open Space and Natural Resources
Preservation Fund Commission
1 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.,Thursday, Lihu‘e Civic Center
• Discussion on the upcoming space/public access public input process, discussion on commission goals, discussion on priority sites and finance department briefing on status of preservation fund.