Fire destroys Hanapepe home

A fire reported early Friday morning destroyed a three-bedroom house in Hanapepe, according to Kaua‘i Fire Department officials. No one was hurt. An unattended candle apparently started the fire.

0 Comments

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

By participating in online discussions you acknowledge that you have agreed to the TERMS OF SERVICE. An insightful discussion of ideas and viewpoints is encouraged, but comments must be civil and in good taste, with no personal attacks. If your comments are inappropriate, you may be banned from posting. To report comments that you believe do not follow our guidelines, send us an email.