Friday, Dec. 1, 2023 |
Share this story
1. Being lectured to in letters to the editor about what they should think;
2. Totalitarian governments which make you march around and think and do what they want you to;
3. States that don’t require masks, vaccinations, vaccine passports, any more lockdowns;
4. States that do require masks, vaccinations, vaccine passports and more lockdowns;
5. Waffles with syrup, whipped cream and sprinkles.
Here is what I believe about the pandemic:
1. It is a total hoax. COVID-19 has never been isolated in a lab, the PCR test for COVID-19 is a joke, and the statistics regarding the pandemic are manipulated to create fear and compliance in the general population. The infection rates appear to be down because the World Health Organization changed the amplification rates on the PCR tests, resulting in fewer positive test results.
2. I think everything the mainstream media says is true: the pandemic originated in a Wuhan, China wet market and spread around the world, killing millions of people. The vaccination program is a godsend and infection rates are way down.
3. Well, I think everything in #2 is true, except that COVID-19 came out of a bio-lab in Wuhan, China.
4. Who cares about the pandemic? I want a baked potato with sour cream, bacon bits and tons of butter.
The COVID-19 vaccine:
1. Is experimental; long-term affects are unknown; contains mRNA, a synthetic agent which moves into every cell and spikes protein to trigger an immune response, which has never been done in a vaccine before. High adverse-reaction rates are being suppressed by the powers that control the media;
2. Is totally unnecessary for children, adolescents, anyone with antibodies to COVID-19, and pretty much everybody except maybe people in nursing homes;
3. Has saved the world, turned the course of the pandemic, and everyone should be vaccinated. Further vaccines will deal with any variants as necessary;
4. Is reptilian stink juice, geared to kill off most of the population;
5. Can you add a chocolate eclair to that order of waffles?
OK, here are the correct answers. Since this is not a totalitarian state (quite yet), you can pick whatever you want. I am going for the waffles myself.
Molly Jones is a resident of Kealia.
I always wanted to look into the effects of getting a vaccine. On any one of them. I can only think of several severe cases where both a doctor in Miami in December 2020 died by taking the Moderna. And another person died, I think it was Hank Aaron. But by then, he was too fat and out of shape, so a vaccine would just complicate matters and make it worse. The side effects killed the two people mentioned. I supposed bad health on both of the subjects already made it worse. Not able to recover.
just made a list of everything that goes great with Ranch dressing….!
So terribly irresponsible of this newspaper to repeatedly publish this junk from anti vaxxer Molly Jones. You’ve already run this exact or nearly exact same piece – so it’s lazy as well. Do better.
Molly meet Kimo. This publication has reached the bottom of the barrel.
America hasn’t got talent.
1.) Obesity is an 80% of the time pre-existing condition that leads to hospitalization and even death when one is infected with Covid. Obesity is rampant if not epidemic or pandemic.
2.) Obesity makes an obvious visual impact and at maxcene levels in many communities. It is a visual disease, unlike virus infection which is non-visual and can be in most cases non-symptomatic.
3.)Obesity is a worldwide pre-existing condition with Covid infection.
4.) Obesity leads to diabetes, heart, stroke, and high blood pressure diseases.
5.) Science knows obesity is not normal. Little is done about it but tolerance.
6.) Time has shown medical drugs do not cure or eliminate obesity.
7.) Because there is no vaccine for obesity, and medical disease care does not prevent obesity, there needs to be a new approach.
8.) Obesity is easy to see, especially in spandex.
9.) Supermarkets foods are the source of obesity.
10.) The one prevention not yet available against obesity is education. It’s obvious unless sugar and snacks and alcohol are outlawed, like all tobacco and vaping should be outlawed, obesity will continue to rage and its cousin diseases.
11.) Who will stand up and make 12 years of elementary and secondary, (high school), education mandatory about our bodies, made up of our cells, our tissues, our organs, and our body systems, with the intent and direction that obesity can be prevented in the coming generations, and pre-school obese children would make health education mandatory for their parents.
12.) We can only expect denial from any source who makes their living and incomes from the prevalence of Obesity and disease.
13.) Those who would do well to be on alert to the prevention of obesity and disease would be the petrochemical industry, big Food, big Farm, big Pharmaceutical, and medical industries. With their help anything is possible, like it already is with the situation obesity is in already.
The state should not be a nanny. People should be responsible for their own health and eating habits. Obese folks are well aware that they are obese. Parents are responsible for their children’s eating habits, not the government, with the exception of providing healthy meals to children in schools. Do you want to outlaw chips and sodas because they lead to obesity? We already have plenty of educational messages on all medias about eating healthy to avoid obesity. People make their own choices and should live with those choices.
Molly, I appreciate your satirical style. Hopefully it will encourage people to see the error of their ways and challenge the status quo. Well, everyone but Pete Antonson, who still thinks that RoundUp is completely safe and the nRNA jabs are the “cat’s meow”. As I recall, the cats involved in the SARS nRNA vaccine animal test group all died. Most likely why the animal test group for the COVID vaccines failed to materialize. Unfortunately, they were replaced by humans.
This post crudely and inaccurately refers to a video, viewed 140,000 times on Facebook by chuckleheads who want to hear Bill Gates demeaned. It is about a 2012 study that researched vaccinated mice (not cats) that were later exposed to a live SARS virus. The video claims the animals got sick and died. Prof. Tseng, who did the study, claims mRNA technology (used in the COVID-19 vaccines) was not used, nor anything similar, and the mice survived without any sickness. With youTube, you get what you pay for!
When Greenpeace (no longer run by a single scientist) found out it could not hold sway over small towns in CA or Islands like Kauai for more than 3 yrs., they switched to the tactic of emotional jury verdicts which will be overturned because there is no evidence against Roundup that follows scientific method.
Tseng’s comments courtesy Reuters Fact Check team
Pete, I was using “cats” metaphorically. So kindly explain why the SARS vaccine was cancelled. You never took up my challenge to publicly drink some RoundUp to prove once and for all that it is perfectly safe for humans. The offer still stands.
Thank you, Molly. I needed a smile today. Take care.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
By participating in online discussions you
acknowledge that you have agreed to the TERMS OF SERVICE. An insightful
discussion of ideas and viewpoints is encouraged, but comments must be civil and in good taste, with no personal attacks. If your comments
are inappropriate, you may be banned from posting. To report comments that you believe do not follow our guidelines,
send us an email.