1. Being lectured to in letters to the editor about what they should think;
2. Totalitarian governments which make you march around and think and do what they want you to;
3. States that don’t require masks, vaccinations, vaccine passports, any more lockdowns;
4. States that do require masks, vaccinations, vaccine passports and more lockdowns;
5. Waffles with syrup, whipped cream and sprinkles.
Here is what I believe about the pandemic:
1. It is a total hoax. COVID-19 has never been isolated in a lab, the PCR test for COVID-19 is a joke, and the statistics regarding the pandemic are manipulated to create fear and compliance in the general population. The infection rates appear to be down because the World Health Organization changed the amplification rates on the PCR tests, resulting in fewer positive test results.
2. I think everything the mainstream media says is true: the pandemic originated in a Wuhan, China wet market and spread around the world, killing millions of people. The vaccination program is a godsend and infection rates are way down.
3. Well, I think everything in #2 is true, except that COVID-19 came out of a bio-lab in Wuhan, China.
4. Who cares about the pandemic? I want a baked potato with sour cream, bacon bits and tons of butter.
The COVID-19 vaccine:
1. Is experimental; long-term affects are unknown; contains mRNA, a synthetic agent which moves into every cell and spikes protein to trigger an immune response, which has never been done in a vaccine before. High adverse-reaction rates are being suppressed by the powers that control the media;
2. Is totally unnecessary for children, adolescents, anyone with antibodies to COVID-19, and pretty much everybody except maybe people in nursing homes;
3. Has saved the world, turned the course of the pandemic, and everyone should be vaccinated. Further vaccines will deal with any variants as necessary;
4. Is reptilian stink juice, geared to kill off most of the population;
5. Can you add a chocolate eclair to that order of waffles?
OK, here are the correct answers. Since this is not a totalitarian state (quite yet), you can pick whatever you want. I am going for the waffles myself.
Molly Jones is a resident of Kealia.