• Obedience to police officers (two counts): 4:53 a.m., Tabalino, Ruben Lacuanan, 54, male, Lihue.
• Theft 4, criminal trespass 2: 7:32 a.m., Riopta, Jeremy Wayne, 40, male, Hanamaulu.
• When permit required illegal camping, violate terms or conditions of release on bail, failure to appear (2 counts): 7:59 a.m., Kaneapua, Joseph Kawalanihuihui, 37, male, Hanapepe.
• Operating a vehicle under the influence of an intoxicant: 9:29 a.m., Quinn, James Russell, 62, male, Kilauea.
• Driving without a valid driver’s license, reckless driving, resisiting an order to stop a motor vehicle, obedience to police officers: 3:25 p.m., Faleafine, Leslie Sinasavaii, 29, female, Kapaa.
• Criminal contempt of court: 5:17 p.m., Menezes, Freddie Richard Stevens, 37, male, Lawai.