Sunday, Aug. 14, 2022 |
Share this story
• Kauai Christian Academy Fall Festival: 4 to 9 p.m.
• Community haunted house: 4 to 8 p.m. Kukui Grove Center
• Halloween festival: 10 a.m. to noon, Kukui Grove Center stage
• Treat-or-treating and keiki haunted house: noon to 2 p.m., Kukui Grove Center
• ‘Nightmare’ in Waimea: 5:30 to 11 p.m., Waimea Athletic Field
• Halloween tales for preschoolers: 5:30 p.m. Waimea Public Library.
• Healing Horses Kauai 5th annual Gala: 6 to 9:30 p.m. Hukilau Lanai. $50. Halloween theme, prizes, costumes and more. For tickets, 634-3896, email@example.com.
• Halloween candy buy back: 2 to 5 p.m. Kalaheo Dental Group. Will buy extra Halloween candy from keiki for $1 per pound, up to 5 pounds, and donate the candy and toothbrushes to U.S. troops through “Operation Gratitude.”
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
By participating in online discussions you
acknowledge that you have agreed to the TERMS OF SERVICE. An insightful
discussion of ideas and viewpoints is encouraged, but comments must be civil and in good taste, with no personal attacks. If your comments
are inappropriate, you may be banned from posting. To report comments that you believe do not follow our guidelines,
send us an email.