Thursday, Jan. 27, 2022 |
Share this story
• Maxwell Wesley Wallace • Joseph Kamekona Enrique IV • Owen Peter Lewis • Isla Fay Tanigawa
• Mary Hammel and Michael Wallace greeted their first child, a boy, Maxwell Wesley Wallace, weighing 7 pounds, 12 ounces, on Aug. 30, 2017, at Kauai Veterans Memorial Hospital.
• Carly and Joseph Enrique III greeted their first child, a boy, Joseph Kamekona Enrique IV, weighing 7 pounds, 2 ounces, on Aug. 30, 2017, at Kauai Veterans Memorial Hospital. Mrs. Enrique is the former Carly Kinney.
• Peter Roach and Jenny Lewis greeted their third child, a boy, Owen Peter Lewis, weighing 7 pounds, 14 ounces, on Aug. 31, 2017, at Wilcox Medical Center.
• Whitney and Erik Tanigawa greeted their second child, a girl, Isla Fay Tanigawa, weighing 7 pounds, 5 ounces, on Aug. 31, 2017, at Kauai Veterans Memorial Hospital. Mrs. Tanigawa is the former Whitney Lefler.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
By participating in online discussions you
acknowledge that you have agreed to the TERMS OF SERVICE. An insightful
discussion of ideas and viewpoints is encouraged, but comments must be civil and in good taste, with no personal attacks. If your comments
are inappropriate, you may be banned from posting. To report comments that you believe do not follow our guidelines,
send us an email.
Get the latest email updates about the coronavirus outbreak — it's FREE!