Monday, Aug. 8, 2022 |
Share this story
Births for August 21-23, 2017
• Reggie John and Mary Jane Ganir greeted their second child, a girl, Regina Rae Gannot Ganir, weighing 5 pounds, 15.8 ounces, on Aug. 21, 2017, at Wilcox Medical Center. Mrs. Ganir is the former Mary Jane Gannot.
• Jason and Ahlan Coloma greeted their third child, a girl, Liliana Kauapohemoleleokalani Coloma, weighing 7 pounds, 11 ounces, on Aug. 21, 2017, at Wilcox Medical Center. Mrs. Coloma is the former Ahlan Meyers.
• Ho‘onanea Wilson and Stetson Raposas greeted their baby boy, Stetson Ariat Ho‘onakoa Raposas, weighing 7 pounds, 12 ounces, on Aug. 21, 2017, at Kauai Veterans Memorial Hospital.
• Keana Texeira-Balai and Dayne Kaneakua greeted their first child, a girl, Diamyn Ka’iulani Kaneakua, weighing 7 pounds, 2 ounces, on Aug. 22, 2017, at Wilcox Medical Center.
• Kristina Mau and Marcos Martinez greeted their first child, a boy, Kingston Paul Jose Mau-Martinez, weighing 8 pounds, 6 ounces, on Aug. 22, 2017, at Wilcox Medical Center.
• Lynelle Villanueva and Christopher James Martinez greeted their first child, a girl, Christelle Jhene Villanueva-Martinez, weighing 4 pounds, 9.8 ounces, on Aug. 23, 2017 at Wilcox Medical Center.
• Cassie Mundon and Delbert Ho‘okano Jr. greeted their first child, a boy, Kaiden Keolaikekaiolohia Ho‘okano, weighing 7 pounds, 10 ounces, on Aug. 23, 2017, at Kauai Veterans Memorial Hospital.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
By participating in online discussions you
acknowledge that you have agreed to the TERMS OF SERVICE. An insightful
discussion of ideas and viewpoints is encouraged, but comments must be civil and in good taste, with no personal attacks. If your comments
are inappropriate, you may be banned from posting. To report comments that you believe do not follow our guidelines,
send us an email.