‘Shark bite’ caps career pathway experience
LIHUE — A man who had his leg bitten off by a shark sent Chiefess Kamakahelei Middle School students scrambling at Wilcox Medical Center. Punctuated by squeals, screams and laughter, the team of students worked feverishly to stop the bleeding
Start Free AccountGet access to 10 premium stories every month for FREE!
Already a Subscriber?Current print subscriber? Activate your complimentary Digital account.
Subscribe NowChoose a package that suits your preferences.