Here’s how to help:
• Learn more about educational programs with the state; call (808) 274-3345 or email Katie.firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Join Eyes of the Reef Hawaii, the community monitoring network, at eorhawaii.org.
• Volunteer to help with ReefGuardians Hawaii summer snorkeling program; call Robin Mazor at (808) 651-0286.
• Report marine debris on beaches and reefs, or get involved in cleanups; call Barbara Weidner at (808) 635-2593.
• Report illegal activities and stranded marine life to DLNR; call (808) 643-DLNR or NOAA at 1-800-853-1964.
• Learn more about Kauai reef etiquette at www.kauai.com/reef-etiquette.