The PMRF Mini Sprint Triathlon is set for April 22 in Mana.
The short-distance triathlon has five categories: four individual divisions limited to 15 participants and a team competition limited to 10 teams.
• 7-9 years old (100-yard swim, 3-mile bike, 1-mile run)
• 10-13 years (140-yard swim, 3-mile bike, 1-mile run)
• 14-17 years (200-yard swim, 3-mile bike, 1-mile run)
• 18+ years (280-yard swim, 3-mile bike, 1 mile run)
• Family fun team (60-yard swim, 3-mile bike, 1-mile run; teams must have one adult and one child)
Sign-up deadline is April 12.
PMRF active duty and their dependents are free of cost and can sign up at the MWR Fitness Center.
For other participants, cost is $10 plus registration fees at active.com.
Info: 335-4379. pmrf.greatlifehawaii.com.