A Hawaii nonprofit youth services organization has received a six-figure donation to support Hawaii’s at-risk youth and their families.
Hale Kipa has recently received $40,000 from the Hawaii Community Foundation that will be used toward Hale Kipa’s operations, programs and services.
About $15,000 of the funds are to support Kauai programs.
The grant is from five charitable funds at HCF:
- Ewa Beach Community Fund: $5,000 to support the Transitional Living Program’s work in Ewa Beach, Oahu.
- Reverend Takie Okumura Family Fund: $10,000 to focus on the healthy development of youth.
- Tai Up Yang Fund: $10,000 for the Hale Kipa Annual Fund
- Annie Sinclair Knudsen Memorial Fund: $5,000 to support Kauai programs
- Marisla Fund: $10,000 to support Kauai programs
The funds are part of the Hawaii Community Foundation’s FLEX Grants program that provides high-performing nonprofit organizations with unrestricted operating support.