Arrests for March 8, 2015
– TRO-harassment: 2:56 p.m., John Taylor Demuth, 18, male, of Lihue (released on bail).
– Fourth-degree criminal property damage: 6:25 a.m., Davin Riley Yoshikats Fu, 31, male, of Koloa.
– Violating an order for protection: 9:20 a.m., Marvin Valentin Olores, 50, male, of Kekaha (released on bail).
– Criminal littering: 1:55 p.m., James Joseph Erickson, 34, male, of Kapaa.
– Operating a motor vehicle while under the influence of an intoxicant: 7 p.m., Alexandria Paveloff, 30, female, of Kapaa (released on bail).
– First-degree violation of privacy (seven counts), abuse of family or household member, third-degree sexual assault: 11:25 p.m., Cliff Vincent White, 56, male, of Lihue.
– Criminal contempt of court (12 counts), first-degree criminal trespass: 10:59 a.m., Kamron Aaron Cortez, 20, male, of Kapaa.
– Unauthorized control of a propelled vehicle, first-degree criminal trespass: 10:59 a.m., Kamron Aaron Cortez, 20, male, of Kapaa
– Fourth-degree theft: 8:30 p.m., Jason Stephen Drourr, 43, male, of Kapaa.
– TRO-harassment: 1:45 p.m., Alyssa Cecelia Gutierrez, 26, female, of Anahola (released on bail).