Logs for November 12-13, 2014
• Abuse of family or household member: 9:40 p.m., Jeremiah Kenneth Delos Reyes, 32, male, of Lihue.
• Driving without a license: 1:10 a.m., Michelle Alessandra Falena Perez, 19, female, of Kalaheo (released on bail).
• Operating a vehicle while under the influence of an intoxicant: 11:33 p.m., Victoria Joy Mahina Mele Riverbaxter, 20, female, of Kapaa (released on bail).
• Harassment, third-degree criminal property damage: 1:25 a.m., Troy Kai Westonwebb, 21, male, of Princeville (released on bail).
• Refusing to obey a police officer: 11:30 a.m., Ashley Jan Cacabelos, 34, male, of Lihue (released on bail).
• Second-degree criminal trespass: 12:35 a.m., Preston Hokulani Lawrence Cup Choy, 34, male, of Koloa.
• Third-degree assault: 4:48 p.m., Jeffrey Scott Goold, 57, male, of Hanalei (released on bail).
• Third-degree promotion of a dangerous drug, unlawful use of drug paraphernalia, criminal contempt of court: 7:21 a.m., Ilde Boy Jabeguero Panoncillo, 36, male, of Lihue.
• Harassment: 8:20 p.m., Thomas Edward Rubel, 42, male, of Kapaa.
• Operating a vehicle while under the influence of an intoxicant: 10:21 p.m., Kristy Marie Wyllie, 21, female, of Kalaheo (released on bail).