Logs for August 31 – September 2, 2014
• Violating a protection order: 7:10 p.m., Edwin Carineo, 55, male, of Lihue (released on bail).
• Operating a vehicle while under the influence of an intoxicant: 8:55 p.m., Kamaile Puanani Kapanui, 22, female, of Lawai (released on bail).
• Fourth-degree criminal property damage: 8:15 p.m., Jennifer Ann Washburn, 36, female, of Anahola.
• Fourth-degree theft: 3:50 p.m., Doreen Leimomi Michiko Higashi, 49, female, of Lihue.
• Abuse of family or household member: 9:37 p.m., Mia Hyatt, 27, female, of Koloa (released on bail).
• Second-degree theft: 1:55 p.m., Albert Bruce Banach, 59, male, of Kapaa (released on bail)
• First-degree terroristic threat (two counts), first-degree criminal property damage: 8 a.m., Carla Nahulu Coleman, 45, female, of Anahola.
• Violating terms of bail or supervised release: 12:40 p.m., Heather Malia Ann Conner, 38, female, of Kapaa.
• Third-degree assault, third-degree criminal property damage: 8:15 a.m., Eileen M. De Costa, 34, female, of Kekaha (released on bail).
• Abuse of family or household member, resisting arrest: 3:55 a.m., Mia Hyatt, 27, female, of Koloa (released on bail).
• Harassment, first-degree terroristic threat: 7:20 a.m., Kith James Lii Silvalacro, 20, male, of Lawai (released on bail).