Thursday, May 19, 2022 |
Share this story
Logs for August 31 – September 2, 2014
• Violating a protection order: 7:10 p.m., Edwin Carineo, 55, male, of Lihue (released on bail).
• Operating a vehicle while under the influence of an intoxicant: 8:55 p.m., Kamaile Puanani Kapanui, 22, female, of Lawai (released on bail).
• Fourth-degree criminal property damage: 8:15 p.m., Jennifer Ann Washburn, 36, female, of Anahola.
• Fourth-degree theft: 3:50 p.m., Doreen Leimomi Michiko Higashi, 49, female, of Lihue.
• Abuse of family or household member: 9:37 p.m., Mia Hyatt, 27, female, of Koloa (released on bail).
• Second-degree theft: 1:55 p.m., Albert Bruce Banach, 59, male, of Kapaa (released on bail)
• First-degree terroristic threat (two counts), first-degree criminal property damage: 8 a.m., Carla Nahulu Coleman, 45, female, of Anahola.
• Violating terms of bail or supervised release: 12:40 p.m., Heather Malia Ann Conner, 38, female, of Kapaa.
• Third-degree assault, third-degree criminal property damage: 8:15 a.m., Eileen M. De Costa, 34, female, of Kekaha (released on bail).
• Abuse of family or household member, resisting arrest: 3:55 a.m., Mia Hyatt, 27, female, of Koloa (released on bail).
• Harassment, first-degree terroristic threat: 7:20 a.m., Kith James Lii Silvalacro, 20, male, of Lawai (released on bail).
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
By participating in online discussions you
acknowledge that you have agreed to the TERMS OF SERVICE. An insightful
discussion of ideas and viewpoints is encouraged, but comments must be civil and in good taste, with no personal attacks. If your comments
are inappropriate, you may be banned from posting. To report comments that you believe do not follow our guidelines,
send us an email.