Logs for August 17-18, 2014
• Disorderly conduct: 5:52 a.m., Trina Scott Collins, 59, female, of Waimea.
• Second-degree criminal trespass (two counts): 11:52 a.m., Donald Saburo Kagawa, 71, male, of Waimea.
• Operating a vehicle under the influence of an intoxicant, reckless driving, third-degree promotion of a detrimental drug, consumption or possession of open liquor container in a vehicle, refusal to submit to a blood-alcohol level test, driving without a license: 9:30 p.m., Raymond Vincent Rodriguez.
• Unauthorized entry into a motor vehicle (two counts): 11:54 a.m., mily McQuirk Blackman, 35, female, of Kekaha.
• Harassment: 6:29 p.m., Curtis Donald Bupp, 56, male, of Eleele (released on bail).
• Third-degree assault: 7 p.m., Kawai Masao Watanabe, 26, male, of Kapaa (released on bail).
• Unauthorized control of a propelled vehicle, unauthorized entry into a motor vehicle (two counts), burglary, first-degree escape, first-degree terroristic threat, violating furlough: 8:31 p.m., Tyson Michio Yadao, 26, male, of Lihue.