Logs for August 2-5, 2014
• Violating a protective order: 2:55 p.m., Kyle Kamelei Romano, 32, male, of Lihue (released on bail).
• Abuse of family or household member: 11:38 a.m., Matthew Kainoa Santos, 20, male, of Kapaa released on bail
• Driving without a license: 2:28 p.m., Gilbert Pauole Alapai, 45, male, of Hanalei.
• Revocation or modification of probation: 8:25 p.m., Sean Apoi Ching Kala Breen, 41, male, of Hanapepe.
• Abuse of daily or household: 6 p.m., Ashley Kipuka Souza, 36, male, of Kapaa (released on bail).
• Abuse of family or household member: 11:55 a.m., Philip Wayne Wheelock, 28, male, of Kekaha (released on bail).
• Second-degree criminal trespass: 12:34 p.m., Emily McQuirk Blackman, 35, female, of Kekaha.
• Abuse of family or household member: 5:43 p.m., Blaine Jon Kawika Kane, 25, male, of Hanamaulu.
• Revocation or modification of probation: 12:20 p.m., Eric Walter Makaha Rivera, 43, male, of Kekaha.
• Operating a vehicle while under the influence of an intoxicant, refusing to submit to a sobriety test, fourth-degree criminal property damage: 5:59 a.m., David James Rodger, 36, male, of Hanalei (released on bail)
• Third-degree assault, criminal contempt of court: 3:57 p.m., Jennifer Ann Washburn, 36, female, of Anahola.
• Harassment: 4:52 p.m., Helen Lucille Abreu, 54, female, of Kalaheo (released on bail).
• Harassment, second-degree criminal trespass: 12:20 p.m., Jessie Daniel Pope, 32, male, of Lihue.
• First-degree criminal trespass: 6:37 p.m., Kai J. Shaland, 26, male, of Lihue (released on bail).
• Harassment (two counts), criminal trespass in a public recreation area, criminal contempt of court: 3:10 p.m., John Raymond Carvalho, 58, male, of Lihue.