Arrest log for Sept. 29, 2014
– Second-degree assault, second-degree unlawful imprison- ment, criminal contempt of court: 10:15 a.m., Jeffrey Kealoha Kelekoma, 32, male, of Anahola (released on bail).
– Fourth-degree theft: 7:20 a.m., Cornel Neal McDonnel, 52, male, of Kapaa.
– Third-degree assault: 12:59 p.m., Melanie Marie Ramirez, 35, female, of Kapaa (released on bail).
– Operating a vehicle while under the influence of an intoxicant, driving with a suspended license, open liquor in a motor vehi- cle, resisting arrest, refusal to submit to a sobriety test: 2:59 p.m., Joshua Kamalani, 42, male, of Omao (released on bail).
– Burglary (two counts), interference with reporting a crime, harassment (two counts), third-degree assault, and abuse of family or household member: 10:03 p.m., Stephany Rae Luellen, 52, female, of Kilauea (released on bail).
– Open liquor in a motor vehicle, tampering with physical evidence: 3:04 p.m., Edward Maus, 40, male, of Lihue.
– Second-degree theft: 7:55 p.m., Carley Cheyenne McKenzie, 19, female, of Kalaheo (released on bail).
– Second-degree theft: 7:55 p.m., Sara Jane Wylie, 23, female, of Koloa (released on bail.
– Unauthorized control of a propelled vehicle: 7:07 p.m., Angelo Batin, 62, of Koloa.
– Third-degree assault, second-degree assault: 7:44 p.m, Elmer William Conant, 44, male, of Lihue.
– Operating a vehicle while under the influence of an intoxicant: 11:55 p.m., Chad Nicholas Ikaika Preuc, 22, male, of Kekaha (released on bail).