Arrest log for Sept. 7, 2014
– Abuse of family or household member: 8:20 p.m., Kevin Kaohimaunau Kaleiohi, 44, male, of Anahola (released on bail).
– Operating a vehicle while under the influence of an intoxicant: 2:40 a.m., Kaison Komej, 35, male, of Eleele (released on bail).
– Fourth-degree theft, criminal contempt of court (two counts): 5:55 p.m., Samuela Ula Ikaika Lomu, 23, male, of Kapaa.
– Third-degree assault: 1:38 a.m., Jeffrey L. Pepper, 24, male, of Los Gatos (released on bail).
– Abuse of family or household member: 5:30 p.m., Darlene Joyce Rita, 49, female, of Eleele (released on bail).
– Third-degree assault: 12:20 a.m., Kulueti Taulanga, 22, male, of Lihue (released on bail).
– Third-degree promotion of a dangerous drug (three counts), unlawful use of drug paraphernalia (Three counts), place to keep ammunition: 5:55 p.m., Nathan Ferreira, 36, male, no home listed.
– Second-degree theft (two counts): 5:11 p.m., Leona Kane, 37, female, of Koloa.
– First-degree terroristic threat: 2:14 p.m., Michelle Mortell, 58, female, no home listed.
– Fourth-degree theft: 10:32 a.m., Kohana Ben Rapozo, 18, male, of Kaumakani.
– Second-degree theft: 7:50 a.m., William Mercedes Remata, 83, male, no home listed.
– Obstruction of government operations, resisting arrest: 9:21 p.m., Joseph Keoni Silva, 31, male, no home listed (released on bail).
– Second-degree assault against a police officer: 9:21 p.m., Tiffany Wakumoto, 28, female, of Kapaa.