Kaua‘i County Council
9 a.m., Thursday,
3371-A Wilcox Rd., Nawiliwili
• Communication from Director of Finance regarding Period 11 Financial Reports.
• Communication from Councilman KipuKai Kuali‘i on possible conflict of interest regarding two Office of Prosecuting Attorney communications.
• Communication from Police Chief regarding clarification of services provided to Kaua‘i Police Department as a member of Hawai‘i Sexual Assault Response and Training program.
• Communication from Fire Chief requesting council approval for a portable Fire Safety/Sprinkler House Trailer to be used to educate and provide fire safety demonstrations and refresher information.
• Four executive sessions: Kaua‘i Springs vs. County of Kaua‘i‘ and Kaua‘i Springs vs. Planning Commission; Office of the County Attorney on County Auditor’s evaluation; Office of the County Attorney on County Clerk’s evaluation; and consultation with council regarding legal issues relating to medical waste or other solid waste as the landfill and personnel matters.
9 a.m., Friday, Mo‘ikeha Building, Meeting Room 2A/2B
• July Employee of the Month: Officer Kenneth Cummings.
• Presentation from Reinstated Hawaiian Government providing overview of their government’s purpose and goals as a sovereign entity.
• Chief’s monthly report.
• Communication from Lt. Jon Takamura to Chief Daryl Perry regarding accreditation progress report from February to May 2011.
• Copy of Honolulu Police Commission Annual 2010 Report.
— Visit www.kauai.gov to view