Liquor Control Commission
4 p.m., Thursday, Lihu‘e Civic Center Mo‘ikeha Building, Meeting Room 3.
• Public hearing for Mariachi’s Mexican Cuisine, 3501 Rice St., for general restaurant license.
• Violation hearing for Kountry Kitchen Restaurant, percentage fee due.
• Big Save, Ele‘ele, request for liquor tasting from 4 to 6 p.m., Thursday and Dec. 18.
9 a.m., Tuesday, Lihu‘e Civic Center Mo‘ikeha Building, Meeting Room 2A-2B.
• Concerning permits for Island Helicopters Kauai, Inc., for a helicopter tour landing area for visitation and viewing of the Manawaiopuna Falls in Koula Valley.
• Concerning permits for Koloa Creekside Estates, L.P., to allow the development of a condominium property regime project consisting of nine CPR units with initial development proposed on Unit 9 of the project containing 72 multi-family residential units and 144 off-street parking stalls including a common element roadway access and wastewater pump station, Koloa.
County Council Committees
9 a.m., Wednesday, Historic County Building, Council Chambers.
• A bill to establish an ordinance relating to shoreline setback and coastal protection.
• A bill to establish an ordinance relating to peddlers and concessionaires.
• A bill to establish an ordinance relating to the comprehensive zoning ordinance, transient vacation rental and bed and breakfast operations.
9 a.m., Friday, Historic County Building, Council Chambers.
Lihu‘e Business Association
7:30 a.m., Thursday, Duke’s Canoe Club, Kalapaki.
• County Housing Executive Ken Rainforth to give a presentation on the proposed county housing policy, discuss the concepts of affordable and gap housing and provides an update on the status of county housing projects currently in planning or in progress.