• Family Parents, also in Kapa‘a
• Employment Baker
• Hobbies “I like gardening and skateboarding.
There’s always plenty of things, but it’s always hard to say when asked.”
• What do you like most about The Garden Island? “I like seeing what’s going on with everybody, the articles that are specially about here.”
• What do you like most about living on Kaua‘i? “Everything. I like the family of it. I’ve been here all my life.”
• If you could change one thing about life on Kaua‘i, what would it be? “I think it should be a little more balanced with the people and space, because it’s such a small island. I think right now things are pretty off-balance with the amount of people that are here and how small the island is. It makes things more expensive.”
• To be considered for inclusion in Kama‘aina Voices, contact Lanaly Cabalo, lifestyle writer, at 245-3681 (ext. 237) or email@example.com.