Family Two sons, Jordan, 14 and Kaina, 7; one daughter, Kelani, 1.
• Occupation Guest service agent, Embassy Vacation Resort at Poipu Point
• Hobbies “I like hanging out with my family and friends. We like to travel, too.”
• What do you like most about The Garden Island? “I read it every day. Sometimes if I’m too busy to sit down and read the whole paper, I get on the computer and read it online at kauaiworld.com. I like that I have the ability to do that, to go online to read it.”
• What do you like most about living on Kaua‘i? “I like the friendliness and the closeness of everyone. I like that it’s family-oriented atmosphere.”
• If you could change one thing about life on Kaua‘i, what would it be? “I would change the amount of activity for teens. There’s practically zero. You either have movies or bowling. You go to (Kukui Grove) and there’ll all here. There needs to be some kinds of activities for teens. ”
• To be considered for inclusion in Kama‘aina Voices, please contact Lanaly Cabalo, lifestyle writer, at 245-3681 (ext. 237), or firstname.lastname@example.org.