Inaugural Meeting of the Kaua’i County Council
Monday, Dec. 2, noon
Kaua’i War Memorial Convention Hall
– Meeting called to order by Mayor-elect Bryan Baptiste.
– Appointment of council chairperson.
– Appointment of council vice-chairperson.
– Resolutions appointing the county clerk, adopting the rules of the council for the reorganization of committees and transaction of business and relating to appointment of the chairpersons, vice-chairpersons and members of the several standing committees of the council.
– Communications related to reappointment of Ernesto Pasion as the deputy county clerk, Lani Nakazawa as county attorney and appointment of Bernard Carvalho Jr. as director of the county Offices of Community Assistance.
– Communication that deputy county attorney Galen Nakamura will be sworn in at another time.
Kaua’i County Historic Preservation Review Commission
Thursday, Dec. 5, 3 p.m.
Lihu’e Civic Center
– Status on whether county Special Management Area Use permit is needed for State Department of Transportation planned road improvements from Princeville to Ha’ena.
– Status of Pu’uopae Bridge improvements.
– Reconstruction of old plantation home in Lihu’e.