Monday, May 16, 2022 |
Share this story
– The Longboard Classic: Hanalei’s Pine Trees will host the 24th Annual Longboard Classic, starting at 8 a.m. and lasting through Sunday. Come enjoy the fun and watch some great surfing.
– Right next to the Longboard Classic, ASP top-dog female surfer Rochelle Ballard will hold her second annual camp for girls, which will run from April 19-21, at Ha’ena.
– KIF Baseball: The Waimea Menehunes will host the Kaua’i Red Raiders in a second round double-header at Hanapepe Ball Park. Start time: 11 a.m.
– KIF Golf: Another high school golf tourney will take place at Poip- Bay Golf Course. Start time: 12:30 p.m.
– Join some of the best professional bowlers the game has to offer for a practice session at Lihue Lanes on Sunday, from 2-4 p.m. and for the West Region Tourney on Monday and Tuesday, starting at 9 a.m. and 10 a.m.
– On Sunday, there will be an Age group track qualifier meet (West side) at Vidinha Stadium @ 1 p.m.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
By participating in online discussions you
acknowledge that you have agreed to the TERMS OF SERVICE. An insightful
discussion of ideas and viewpoints is encouraged, but comments must be civil and in good taste, with no personal attacks. If your comments
are inappropriate, you may be banned from posting. To report comments that you believe do not follow our guidelines,
send us an email.