LIHU`E—O`ahu racers Bobby Fukao and his son Danny, and Roy Umeno competed with
the Garden Isle R/C Racers during the latest outing at the Big Kmart parking
lot with Fukao taking control of the Gas Sedan “A” class.
dominated both the electric 4WD mod. “A” as well as stock sedan classes with
Roy Higa, Earl Balai, Benson Tabata, and Seth Morales also entering the
The next race is scheduled for July 30 at the Wailua R/C
For more information, contact Arnold at 821-8132. Races are
open to the public, and there is no admission charge.
4wd Gas Sedan
1. Bobby Fukao, 2. Reggie Aribon (TQ), 3. Brandon Peahu, 4. Arnold
Morales, 5. Bart Garcia, 6. Roland Ruiz.
4wd Electric Mod. “A”
Reggie Aribon (TQ), 2. Melsey Miyoshi, 3. Arnold Morales, 4. Roy Higa.
1. Reggie Aribon (TQ), 2. Kelsey Miyoshi, 3. Roy Higa, 4.
Earl Balai, 5. Gary Remigio, 6. Roland Ruiz.
4wd Kids Sedan
Morales, 2. Dayton Bayot.
4wd Gas Sedan “B”
1. Roy Higa, 2. Roy Umeno,
3. Danny Fukao, 4. Rey Agcaoili, 5. Mike Prince, 6. Kim Nichols.
Electric Mod. “B”
1. Earl Balai, 2. Gary Remigio, 3. Julius Cezar.
1. Benson Tabata, 2. Rory Salvatore (TQ), 3. Kurt Bacio, 4. Wes