Monday, April 17Public Affairs, Finance and Rules Committee Meeting of
the Board of Water Supply meeting
10 a.m., 4398 Pua Loke Street,
Monday, April 17
Board of Water Supply Meeting
4398 Pua Loke Street, Lihu’e
* Hawaii Water Plan
* Update on water
projects in Lihu’e and Hanama’ulu.
* Update on water projects in
* Request by county Planning Commission official Gary Baldwin to
address the board.
* General Plan Update briefing by county Planning
Department head Dee Crowell.
* Revenues and Expenditures.
* Status of
* Manager’s monthly update.
Tuesday, April 18
4 p.m., Civic Center
Wednesday, April 19
9 a.m., Historic County Building
Housing status report.
* Bills to transfer $159,000 and $41,000 in the
county’s housing revolving fund to the Niumalu-Nawiliwili Community Planning
* County Water Manager Ernest Lau requests time to discuss “Water
Plan 2000,” a long[-range planning tool.
* Transfer of $500,000 from
American with Disabilities Act for curb ramps to improvements on Rice
* Councilman Billy Kealamaikahiki Swain plans to provide update on
the “2000 Kaua’i County and Hawaii State Association of Counties Legislative