arch 14* Items were stolen from a unit at Lihu’e Court on Hoala
* A burglary alarm went off at a home on Anini Road.
* A Lihu’e
woman said she was sexually assaulted on Feb. 28 at Kauai High School.
The lifeguard tower at Lydgte Park was broken into.
* A 14-year-old Kapa’a
youth was detained after a student was sexually assaulted at Kapa’a Middle
School. The Kapa’a youth also was detained on a terroristic threatening charge
arising from an incident at a home on Apopo Road in Kapa’a.
Hoopii, 28, of Kapa’a was arrested for parole violation.
* Jose Moreno, 41,
of Kapa’a was arrested for family abuse.
* JC Flowers and
Mini Mart on Kuhio Highway in Wailua was burglarized.
* Kapa’a Middle
School officials detained a youth for allegedly using drugs.
Naele, 40, of Anahola was arrested for a theft.
* A youth was reported to
be out of control at Waimea High School.
* A 17-year-old Kapa’a youth was
detained on three counts of sexual assault in the first degree.
students were detained for assault at Waimea Canyon School.
Rivera, 21, of Kilauea was arrested for consumption of liquor at a state
* A 12-year-old Kapa’a youth and a 13-year-old Koloa youth were
detained for using drugs and having drug paraphernalia.
* Tadashi Muratake,
27, of Kekaha was arrested for possession of undersize octopus.
* A horse
was stolen from a home on Kahiliholo Road in Kilauea.
* KPD investigated a
terroristic threatening case at a home on Pohiina Street in Hanama’ulu.
* Gregory Fleming, 39, of Kapa’a was arrested for driving under
* A male adult was detained for a theft at the Foodland
Store in Waipouli.
* A compressor was taken from a U.S. Fish and Wildlife
facility in Puhi.
* KPD investigated a forgery case at the Big Save stores
in Lihu’e, Hanalei and Kapa’a.
* Someone broke into a unit at Embassy Suite
in Po’ipu and took a video camera belonging to a California visitor.
visitor from Illinois said his rental car was broken into at Mahaulepu Beach
and items were taken.
* Child Protective Services reported a child was
abused at a home on Laukona Street in Hanama’ulu.
* Steven Henriques, 26,
of Lawa’i was arrested for burglary and contempt.
* Scott Clifton, 29, of
Lihu’e was arrested for trespassing and resisting arrest.
Maya Kedzior, 21, of Kapa’a was arrested for camping without a permit.
an open lewdness case, a Kilauea woman said a man “flashed her” at
Otsuka’s Store in Kapa’a.
* A teacher at Kapa’a High School reported being
threatened by a student.
* A Kilauea woman reported unauthorized charges
of more than $600 on her credit card.
* KPD investigated a drug
paraphernalia possession case at the Bull Shed Restaurant in Waipouli.
Robin Servantes, 36, of Kapa’a was arrested for using drugs, having drug
paraphernalia and contempt.
* Officials at the Amfac Sugar
Co. Office on Haleko Street in Lihu’e received a threatening letter.
* Raymond Reyes, 47, of Kalaheo was arrested for family abuse.
William Aldrich, 37, of Kilauea was arrested for family abuse.
Aceret, 19, of Kapa’a was arrested for driving under the influence.
girl from Puhi said she was sexually assaulted by her father.
Morris, 52, of Kilauea was arrested for driving under the influence. The
following day, he was arrested for terroristic threatening.
* Julie Richmond, 43, of California was arrested for theft.
* A woman
said jewelry was taken from her home on Malulani Street in Kilauea.
investigated a report that $400 was taken from a room at the Holiday Inn
* KPD received report about a student threatening a
teacher at Kauai High School.
* Wal Mart store employees apprehend two
* Sandra Takemoto,53, of Koloa was arrested for
driving under the influence.