Compiled by Lester Chang
* Chris Santos, 24, of Kapa’a was charged with theft and with breaking into a
* Mona Edwards, 28, of Anahola, was charged with theft.
Antone Hoapili, 40, of Lihu’e was charged with parole violation.
Canadian man reported the theft of money at the Big Save store in Lihu’e.
Rojelio Pegeder, 49, of Hanama’ulu was arrested for catching undersized
* A theft occurred at the Kaua’i Humane Society Thrift Shop in
* A home on Hoala Street in Lihu’e was burglarized.
investigated an assault at Waimea High School.
* Derrick A. Chiba, 34, an
inmate at the Kaua’i Community Correctional Center was arrested for having
drugs and drug paraphernalia, illegal firearm, possession of a stun gun.
A woman living on Leipapa Street in Ele’ele said she was threatened by someone
* A juvenile was detained for shoplifting at the Liberty House
store in Lihu’e.
Wednesday, March 8
* In a family abuse case, a woman
said her boyfriend assaulted her the Russian Fort in Waimea.
Armstrong, 29, of Hanalei camped without a permit.
* A Waniha resident said
his son was assaulted at the Hanalei Elementary School.
* A Honolulu woman
reported the theft of her wallet at a residence on Rice Street in Lihu’e.
A Kapa’a woman said a female hit her child in the Long’s Drugs Store parking
lot in Kapa’a and went into the store.
* A man living on Kapiolani Lane in
Princeville said he was assaulted in Hanalei Bay.
* Rodney Ahn, 48, of
Koloa was arrested for family abuse.
* Olympic Cafe in Kapa’a was
* A visitor from Milpitas, Ca. reported the theft of her
daughter’s purse at the Lappert’s ice cream store in Koloa.
* KPD received a report of two students smoking marijuana on a
school bus en enroute from Kilauea to Kapa’a Middle School.
* Jason F.
Stiers, 24, of New Jersey was arrested for driving under the influence.
Based on a grand jury indictment, Judy Keamoai, 37, of Hanapepe was arrested
for forgery and theft.
* Items were stolen from a home on Wana’au Road in
Friday, March 10
* A female was placed in the custody of
police after using drugs at Waimea High School.
* KPD investigated a
robbery at Kapa’a High School.
* KPD investigated an assault at Kaua’i High
* Crystal Fujinaga, 41, of Kapa’a was arrested for family abuse
after striking her husband.
* A Koloa woman said her son was assaulted in
* Christopher K. Gonsolves, 31, of Anahola was arrested for driving
under the influence.
Saturday, March 11
* A juvenile was in custody
for shoplifting at the Liberty House store in Lihu’e.
* A woman said her
dog was stolen from her home on Kahuna Road in Kapa’a.
* Leslie K.
Gushiken, 53, of Kilauea was arrested for driving under the
Sunday, March 12
* Gwendolyn Holi, 49, of Lihu’e was
arrested for violating a protective order.
* Marie Eves, 34, Emma Texeira,
38, and Melody Roman, 30, all from Kapa’a, were charged with assault.
Justin Texeira, 18, of Kapa’a was arrested for terroristic threatening and
Monday, March 13
* Justin Texeira, 18, of Kapa’a was
arrested for disorderly conduct.
* A woman living on Apopo Road in Kapa’a
said her daughter was assaulted on March 10.
* A visitor from Germany said
someone took his wallet from a room at the Kaua’i Coconut Beach Resort in
* A woman living on Kole Place in Puhi said she was threatened
over the phone by someone she knows.
Tuesday, March 14
* Somebody broke
into a Kaua’i County storage shed at Lydgate Park and took items.