Be aware of human trafficking, gang stalking

• Bill Buley / The Garden Island

Rose A. Buchanan

I came to (The Garden Island newspaper) to inform people of my situation that I am in so as to help me and others. It’s called “human trafficking” and/or “gang stalking. It is a billion-dollar industry that targets people for various reasons; mostly for criminals to make money off your life in any way “they” can.

Everyone always asks, “who are ‘they?’” If I knew exactly who “they” are, I’d be able to get a restraining order. “They’’ do the harassment and targeting with many people. which is why it’s called “gang stalking.’’ There has been a brief story on a news station a few years ago about it.

Nothing is being done to fix it. When a victim tries to get help, “they” have their people in as police, agents, lawyers, judges, etc. It is another form of “organized crime” with a twist of terrorism.

The criminals make the victim look like they are crazy, on drugs, paranoid, or anything they can so you won’t believe them or help them. That’s how they are a billion-dollar industry; excellent at deception and at making the victim look guilty of something.

I know in my personal situation, they have lied to make me look like a pedophile, thief, abuser, hater, etc., so people will be nasty and ignorant, and at times, violent toward me. Then they tell people it is me that is bad or have bad karma.

I have excellent karma or I wouldn’t keep rising above the terroristic, cultist tactics being used against me. They have destroyed my career of 17 years operating heavy equipment, destroyed my 18 years partnership with my friend and wife.

Yes, I am a lesbian, much of this is because of that. Homophobes assume all LGBT people are pedophiles. These guys have “teams” of people that handle smear campaigns to destroy reputations, businesses, families, friendships and whatever else they can. They are destroyers, not builders of love, faith and hope.

People have told me, sometimes, of what was said to them. An example is a woman I was working with who told me that she was told to lie to help get me fired. Then she never spoke to me again, as if she was afraid. Many people have been brave enough to tell me but many have not.

I have been on the island of Kauai for eight days. The same harassment has already started here with trying to interfere in my job prospects. I passed all drug tests and passed interviews the third day that I was here. The fifth day, the same guy that said he’d put me to work couldn’t believe that my email with my resume was blocked from getting to him until I gave him real evidence from printing it and the rejection of it.

I am telling you this to let you know I am being stalked, harassed and kept from working by people telling lies. I am not part of a game, team, volunteer or anything like it for Hollywood or anywhere else.

I have been to police and FBI in other states to file complaints. I am trying to inform good people of the tactics of these terrorists so you can understand and know if it happens to you.

I had a good life with a wonderful wife, an excellent career, lots of family and friends and activities. All of this has been stolen by terrorists using cult tactics to try to force me to marry a man, have kids and live a life other than what I had built for myself.

I have a rainbow family: a brother-in-law that is half-Japanese, two African-American sisters-in-law, a nephew-in-law that is of Mexican descent. There isn’t any group that I have been prejudiced against except the people that are doing this to me. The “they” are multi-cultural. It’s not just one group doing this.

In Hollywood, they consider it a “game” to do this to people. Human traffickers don’t have an age, color or gender preference. It is evil and evil doesn’t have a color.

I am going to go to local police to file paperwork. The only thing I can do is give the evidence when it comes up. They do have professionals who can track the cyber criminals doing the blocking of emails because it gives them numbers and trails to follow.

If these things are happening to you, please turn it in and follow through with trying to get these people put in prison where they belong. If any of their lies about me were true, I’d already be in prison! They have the ability to make fake videos, fake news and fake conversations! All of which, I have been told by various people, has been done to me.

I am here for only good intentions of island life of the aloha spirit with my beautiful, future wife. I am looking for steady employment and staying on Kauai. I hope to be able to write more information about these topics from my personal experience of being the victim of gang stalking and human trafficking.

Rose A. Buchanan recently moved to Kauai.

1. gordon oswald October 15, 2018 5:24 am Reply

First of all, Garden Island, did you really print this story? Seriously! There are much better Psychiatrists and Health facilities on the mainland that could be of help to you Rose from the standpoint of dealing with your horrible situation. May this unfortunate Rose find the help she needs. Everyone in our family who read this is heartbroken for her pain. Unfortunately, a lot of people in the same boat as Rose find their way to Kauai. We just don’t have the infrastructure or facilities to take care of them!

2. tunnels October 15, 2018 6:32 am Reply

Wait. What????

3. Charlie Chimknee October 15, 2018 6:47 am Reply

Really…?

4. tunataxi October 15, 2018 7:11 am Reply

I’m all for equal opportunity no matter what you sexual preferences but this story sound’s odd. “Human trafficking ??? Gang stalking ??? There are plenty of gender bending citizens on Kauai all with jobs. Perhaps you should seek some sort of professional help. Thinking you should have landed a job in only 8 days on Kauai is an unreasonable expectation.

5. JKS October 15, 2018 7:41 am Reply

Paranoia and heavy equipment. What could go wrong?

6. lawrence clean October 15, 2018 9:27 am Reply

Thank you for sharing your story. You are not alone, there are many, many people complaining of being subjects of intelligence work, what you are referring to as “gang stalking.”
    It’s also called cointelpro. As far as who are committing these acts of surveillance and sabotage, one of the key offenders are surveillance role players, which are being hired by many private security companies around the country to carry out work that may not be allowed directly by law enforcement.
    Here is one of these companies:
    This is just one company, there are TONS of them, usually run by former spies or ex-military. I hope that helps you understand who is committing these vile acts against civilians. Sorry you are targeted, you are not alone. -LC

7. KawikaW October 15, 2018 11:21 am Reply

Wow. Perfect example of why you should not eat tide pods.

1. Kamila October 18, 2018 12:31 pm Reply

Thumbs up KawikaW

8. Paid2Talk October 15, 2018 11:42 am Reply

Quick question, if you’re a victim why would you be putting your picture out on the local paper so everyone can see you? If you’re trying to find a job and you’re being stalked now all of you’re stalkers have your picture…doesn’t seem very intelligent to me. I truly hate that you’ve been targeted but you’re going about this all wrong. Good luck but this isn’t helping your cause.

9. LMat October 15, 2018 12:33 pm Reply

Uhhh, I think this belongs in the Craiglist’s Rants and Raves section…
    Not sure why TGI felt the need to print this. Sounds a little koo-koo to me.

10. Scott E October 15, 2018 4:26 pm Reply

Ummm what? Gang stalking? What the hell is that? Human trafficking on Kauai??? WTF???Please explain unless your bats*!t crazy!

11. manawai October 15, 2018 8:47 pm Reply

After reading your letter and what it reveals about you; not others, as an employer, I’d definitely say “pass”.

12. Canada October 16, 2018 6:01 am Reply

It happens in Canada as well to people. The police are involved and they “gang stalk” many people on black lists that they keep. The people who are victimized are not involved in criminal activity and have no criminal associates.

There was even a news paper article recently about this subject in Canada on the CBC.ca website.

13. Pete Antonson October 16, 2018 2:06 pm Reply

Such a joy to see the cadre of white trash trump supporters, who lost their souls last year, taking a break from saying “my precious” while counting their money or their “Insults 101” classes on Twitter, to prove that, consistent with their mentally ill leader, they will never have any empathy for anyone other than themselves!

14. Ivan N. Harris October 16, 2018 4:03 pm Reply

Some of the most IGNORANT comments to this article are sad. If you don’t know what “gang stalking” is, you should educate yourselves. Knowledge is power. Best wishes, Ruth!

1. james October 17, 2018 7:21 am Reply

I did educate myself on gang stalking. It’s a symptom or sighnthat that the person claiming to be a victim of gang stalking suffers from paranoid delusional behavior and needs to seek treatment. Thanks for prompting me to do my research.

15. Sarena October 18, 2018 8:24 am Reply

James, perhaps doing further research on the subject will help you learn of this crime called “Gang Stalking” “Contract Stalking” or “Electronic Harassment”. Please go to these websites.

1) targetjustice.com
    2) biggerthansnowden.com

On those sites, you will find legal affidavit’s from FBI /CIA agents and medical doctors confirming these crimes really are occurring.
    Every individual doesn’t’ know who is targeting them, however, there are some individuals that do know the individuals who are targeting them and legal actions are usually taken.

Please see this recent story of individuals found guilty of doing just what “Rose” is speaking about.

Calgary police officers convicted of corruption in harassment campaign targeting mother.

Also, please see “Youtube video” Police Acknowledge Gang Stalking (Group/Organized Stalking) in the Media

Because we don’t understand something please research what a victim is claiming before calling the delusional and other names when no one here has the medical license or credentials to do so.

Best Regards Rose..

16. Rowena Estillore October 18, 2018 11:54 am Reply

This crime is really happening. It is called “gang staIking” or “organized stalking” or “cointelpro” or “electronic harassment”. I am also a victim of this crime. They use surveillance technologies like remote neural monitoring (RNM), voice to skull technology (V2K), directed energy weapon (DEW) or microwave weapons etc. They use satellite to track their targets so anywhere you go they can surveil you. They can also use electronics like TV, microwave, laptops/computers etc as a means to surveil and track that is why sometimes they call it “electronic harassment”.

If you go to TargetedJustice.com, there are former NSA/CIA/FBI agents and employees that talk about this crime that is truly happening. There are affidavits of all victims and most are former high ranking officials of the government. Look up DARPA, MK Ultra, Cointelpro and other programs about mind control and psychological warfare.

There is one Targeted Individual that won electronic harassment in court https://libertasintel.wordpress.com/2014/08/02/targeted-individual-kathleen-watterson-wins-electronic-harassment-court-case/?fbclid=IwAR2HGMxVlK9_hJa21FY4CpGLUSXpraxKOBZlCMyzfb4sOZmzofEc_cvAS5A.

This crime also happened to US Diplomats in Cuba https://www.yahoo.com/news/scientists-say-neuroweapons-behind-cuba-attacks-170009735.html?fbclid=IwAR02k2ETJiPh5nFxtqWU3hM4jNgql1wO7n19t2b8N4STnGpS4Nvw7ZJI5dg.

17. manawai October 18, 2018 3:31 pm Reply

This proves it! We have more than our share of lolo’s on Kauai. “They use satellite to track their targets so anywhere you go they can surveil you.” So these stalkers have so much money, that they put up their own satellites costing millions of dollars just so they can track some individual for no purpose other than voyeurism? Okaaaayyy…. I think we need more mental facilities if these “victims” keep moving here. Oh ya, what about those folks who claim they’ve been kidnapped by aliens in flying saucers and the “probing” they do? Gotta worry about that too!

18. Rowena Estillore October 18, 2018 9:21 pm Reply

They do not put up or purchase these satellites. Some people commenting here are not smart enough. These satellites being used are owned by the government. Some belong to other agencies but the government is given access to use it.

19. Rowena Estillore October 18, 2018 9:24 pm Reply

These programs are actually for terrorist but because of the billion dollar funding they get post 9/11 and that FISA court there are no checks and balances. Anyone can be targeted for personal vendetta/revenge, dissent, jealousy, human experimentation etc.

20. Elle October 19, 2018 8:23 am Reply

Since some of the folks commenting want to call Gangstalking delusional… How about we call it, what they call it, “COMMUNITY ORIENTED POLICING”! I bet they heard of that. That is the nice pseudo clean name these demons like to call it.

21. space November 2, 2018 8:59 pm Reply

I wouldn’t believe it if it didn’t happen to me. The military intelligence surveillance complex is now at war with the American people. The FBI DHS or other agency are putting innocent people on terror watchlists and then their names go the local/state Fusion Center where they’re shared with local police, Infragard, and community watch vigilante groups. I believe it’s to keep budgets growing. There are many tactics used on “targeted individuals” but it’s psychological ops so public doesn’t see it. TI’s are under constant surveillance. It’s a real trip!! But it’s real.

22. Robyn Patrick November 14, 2018 9:32 am Reply

Thank you so much. This has been a nightmare for me. I obviously pissed someone off so bad that I am now being victimized. If the person who I made angry would have just confronted me and told me that information instead of playing games with my life, then I might have a fighting chance. No one deserves this hell and anyone who is replying to this article being negative is ignorant of their government’s real motives or is either being paid from defense contractors. All of these gang stalking individuals being paid to
    commit genocide or fraud or whatever against their fellow countrymen or women in this United States need to have the same thing done to them and their families. Instead of committing murder and fraud for money, maybe Americans need to learn to stand up for each other and stand up to these monsters before there is nothing or no one else left to take a stand.