Letter for Monday, June 25, 2018

The system lacks truth, integrity

Thank you, (Instream flow standard assessment report) commission on Water Resource Management team. Your presentation (Thursday) was informative, short and sweet. I couldn’t help but notice, 22 of 33 commentators before me, each allowed three-minute speaker status that was overemphasized.

There was literally a who’s who of their world in the many varied departments, CEOs, associates and credentialed professionals who attended. There were those of us water wise, consistent in following and pointing out the existing flaws, the biggest of which is, militaropolitical top-bottom corporations, banks always working opposite of we the people. In fact, most of the time, interested people need to be their own media to get it right. Example, a public announcement notice from Hawaii Island for a Kauai purpose.

Anyway, finally my turn, I showed the audience and the people taking our testimony a map they were distributing which outlined why the who’s who had come out in droves and that a strong entitlement manner was evidenced.

So, I reminded them that corporate take-over was rampant, example Waikiki Beach Boys. That happening, confirmed what they all have been warring for, the corporate USA takeover.

Someone, anyone, judiciary or otherwise, show us the document. You know which one. Can’t find it? Why? Because, it doesn’t exist so neither do any of these confounding government corporate bureaucracy, waste, nepotism, and laws in our faces broken.

Truth and integrity are the aces held over others who “own” via “management” and maneuvering.

Debra Kekaualua, Wailuanuiahoano

1. Steven McMacken June 25, 2018 3:12 am Reply

Uh . . . okay, Debra. Thank you for that insightful commentary.

2. Ken Conklin June 25, 2018 5:03 am Reply

Huh? Wah choo sane?

3. Reverend Malama Robinson June 25, 2018 7:44 am Reply

Mahalo Debra,

I get it and only started unlying to myself a few years ago! That includes letting others take advantage of my weaknesses, good manners and upbringing.

Tgi will no longer print my reply and I am surprised that yours slipped the axe!

4. manawai June 25, 2018 7:47 am Reply

Debra – Can I try some of that stuff too? It’s 5 o’clock somewhere.

5. No_They_Didn't June 25, 2018 9:47 am Reply

Joanne Yukimura or Ron Kouchi? Both candidates lost bananas over the years. Not sure what they are there for. Just for the show, just like you.

6. Just Saying June 25, 2018 2:02 pm Reply

“Twas brillig, and the slithy toves

Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;

All mimsy were the borogoves,

And the mome raths outgrabe.

“Beware the Jabberwock, my son!

The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!

Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun

The frumious Bandersnatch!”